🍒Part-14🍒

Part-14🍒

Jk-"so may I taehyung "
*Jungkook asked taehyung looking into her eyes and still holding her hand in his and taehyung was beetroot from tomato she still feel it's like a dream A BEAUTIFUL DREAM of her's which is coming true infront of her eyes and she still can't believe it 😍😍😍*

Tae-"ye-ss Ju-n-gk-o-ok"
*Taehyung wrispered in being nervous and shyness and Jungkook understood And he Just smiled and slide the ring in taehyung finger and kissed her hand gently And taehyung looked down shyly and then taehyung did the same she also slide the ring in Jungkook hand and Jungkook was really really really so much happy word's can't describe his dream came True and he don't know it would come true so soon and he was really happy word's can't describe his happiness*

All together -"wow yeyyyyyyyy congratulations 🎉🎉🎉"
*All family cheered and was teasing taekook time to time and even there wedding date was fixed it's 2 month's later and all was really really happy because after all it's all the family dream too which taekook don't know but whole family wanted this only and while taekook was busy being shy other Just wink at each other that there's planned worked But not like there thought because there's don't thought of accident And conffesion There thought making both side jeolous would work but All this happened But Little did there all know that somehow there plan Still worked for taekook to come closer because if Jungkook not was there in There parent's conversation that day And in angry and Jealous And thinking about it he would not be hurt And not got into the accident and rest is history 😉😉😉*

Meanwhile

Jk-"Just 2 months"
*Jungkook wrispered taehyung who was now seating Next to him in bed because taehyung was feeding him Lunch that she brought with herself making with her own hand's only for Her Jungkookie 😘😘😘*

Tae-"huh"

Jk-"aygoooo don't be so much Cute my soon to be wifely or else I would be having hard time controlling myself "

Tae-"Jungkook 😳😳😳"

Jk-"it's daddy for you Baby gir-"
*Jungkook word's was cut off by taehyung who immediately put the food bite in his mouth making him stop talking unholy thing's because she was already tomato Infront of all family And he is making her beetroot Infront of them embarassing her More with his unholy words 😳😳😳*

Tae-"shhhh all family is here how shameless you're " *blush mess 😳🙈😳*

Jk-"so what I'm talking to My soon to be wife naa 😏😏😏"

Tae-"excatly soon to be wife so I'm still not you're wife naa my coconut head husband 😝😝😝*
*Tease Jungkook back in his mimicking way But Jungkook immediately kissed her cheek and then smile innocently 😁😁😁 at her making taehyung frozen on her spot*

Tae -"oOoOO 😳😳😳"
*Jungkook chuckled at her nervousness and mostly shyness how she becomes shy in small things what would she will do while LOVE MAKING TIME 😳😳😳 and cress her cheek and Then hold her hand And kissed her both hands And say looking into her eyes*

Jk-"aygoooo why so cute my cutie I love you...... I Love you....... I love you so much......and I can't wait to make you my mine....... My cutie pie.......my baby..... my tae tae.......my love.......my everything....... can't wait to the day when you officially be mine...... can't wait to the day when I will call you my wife.......oops not only wife......But MY SHY WIFE 😉😉😉😏😏😏😳😳😳"

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘