🍒Part-16🍒

Part-16🍒

Jk-"Now I'm leaving you wifely but I want A proper kiss tonight and Tonight I would not leave you ok"
*Then he kissed her another cheek while All the crowd was cheering up for them And Jungkook hold taehyung hands in her's interwinding his large fingers with her smaller ones and then he kissed her knuckles while looking into her beautiful eyes while saying*

Jk-"You're looking beautiful Just like an angel From now onwards My Angel I love you so much 😚😚😚😚😘😘😘"
*Jungkook don't wait for taehyung reply because he already knows the answer and his actions was Just giving taehyung Just shocking And shocking And he Just smiling seeing her wifely being so cute while being shy and he started walking down the stage so there can get there parents blessings and making his already shy wife more shy 😳😳😳 with his each actions*

Jimin-"congrats My beautiful sister 😍😍😍"
*Hug taehyung and taehyung hug him back*

Tae-"thanks bro 😚😚😚"
*Then stood next is her one and only Bestie Rose*

Rose -"congrats Bestie finally become my sister in law 😍😍😘😘"

Tae-"thank youuuuuu rose "
*rose pulled taehyung into a tight hug making everyone laugh at There cutest And precious freindship*

Mrs Jeon -"yesssssssss now I have two daughters and taehyung become our daughter officialy right honey "

Mr Jeon -"yess jagiya true finally become our official daughter our taehyung cute baby "
*Mr And Mrs Jeon kissed taehyung forehead and side hugged her while giving her lot's of blessings*

Mr Kim -"yess But in return We got an handsome son in law who would Take really good care of our daughter more than us and Love her More than right my jagiya"
*While Mr and Mrs Kim did Same hugged Jungkook and kissed his forehead too and gave lot's of blessings*

Mrs Kim -"yess you're Right darling but I'm gone miss my daughter so much "

Mr Kim -"me too 🥺🥺🥺"

Tae-"me to mom dad so much "
*Taehyung immediately Left Jungkook side and immediately hugged her Mom dad and sob in there arm's and whole family become emotional then Jimin cleared his throat saying*

Jimin-"yo Jungkook take really good care of my sister or else i wouldn't twice to punch you're handsome face okay "

Mrs Jeon -"Yess Jimin is right and taehyung if Jungkook annoy you or wouldn't listen to you then tell me at once i will be There in no time with ready with my pink slippers 🥿🥿🥿 okay "

Rose -"yesssssssss Hyung i agree with Jimin and mom better take care of my precious bestie got it "

Jk-"aygoooo Why you're whole two families supporting taehyung only I'm in danger too i Will be killed daily by my beautiful wife's killer look's has anyone thought about me and My poor little heartu "
*Jungkook act dramatically making Everyone laugh the emotional situation turned into a laughter All thanks to the funny groom while whole family was laughing while Jungkook gave taehyung a flying kiss 💋💋💋 while winking 😉😉😉 at her making her beetroot now while she was already tomato 😳😳😳 before with her naughty husband's word's And actions*

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘