🍒Part-20🍒

Part-20🍒

Tae-"Thanks Jungkook for being Always so much understanding you're the sweetest Kookie thank you"

Jk-"awwwwww not like that thank you from Only word's because I'm you're Hubby so give me kissuuuuuu Here " *points towards his cheek while pouting 😙😙😙*

Tae-"awwww okay Kookie Here you go"
*Kiss his one cheek 😙😙😘😘*

Jk-"Here too or this cheek would cry because this don't got you're kissuu naa"
*Point's at another cheek making A CHEEK SAD STORY 🤣🤣🤣*

Tae-"awwwwww Jungkookkkkkkkkkkkk why so much dramatic you're okay Here you go"
*Kiss his another cheek laughing at his dramatic story*

Jk -"Now my forehead would be sad naa give kissuu There also"
*Cute pout and puppy eye's*

Tae-"Jungkookkkkkkkkkkkk ahhhhhhhh fine i can't resist you're cuteness here you go"
*Kiss his forehead*

Jk -"ahhhhhh My both eyes something happening to them see There can't be able to see anything properly everything is blur blur come on Baby give kissuu to for them or else how would there admire my beautiful wifely "
*point's at his doe eyes 😍😍 telling another EYES STORY 🤣🤣🤣*

Tae-"Jeonnnnnnnn Jungkookkkkkkkkkkkk "
*Taehyung Just shout his name while pouting angry at him because he don't leave any chance to tease her And then brust out laughing at how do he even Come up with so many funny stories 🤣🤣🤣 and Then peck his both eyes and turned around immediately because now only one place is lefted in his face was HIS LIP'S And what if he would ask for kissing him There also so that's Why taehyung immediately turned around And Jungkook giggling at her cute reaction And hugged her while cuddling her And kissed her cheek once again And pulled her More closer to him in his arms while resting his face on her shoulder and placed his another hand on her wrist and interwinded his fingers with her's and kissed her knuckles where is both of them rings was shinning under the moon light And it's shows that there are each other and there's would be each other forever and kissed her cheek once again which was tomato Once again 🤭🤭🤭*

Jk-"Mrs Jeon you left My lips and there's are so so soooooo sad But it's okayyyyyyy you're Mr Jeon would make our First kiss magical so you're and My lips would remember the moment forever okayyyyyyy my shy Tomato"

Tae-"awwwwww Jungkookkkkkkkkkkkk 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈"

Jk-"aygoooo Once again you're shy awwwwww My shy beetroot by the way you're looking cutest in My big hoodie and pants wear it offended okayyyyyyy Mrs Jeon "

Tae-"okay Jungkook And it's really big but it's really comfortable too so ok I will wear it More offended okayyyyyyy Kookie "

Jk-"that's Like My Mrs Jeon now let's sleep My sleeping Beauty"

Tae- "okayyyyyyy Kookie good night sweet dreams 😘😘😘"

Jk-"Okay Baby good night sweet dreams about meeeeee okay take this you're good night kissuuuuuu 😘😘😘"
*Saying it Jungkook kissed her cheek again And cuddle her More and pulled her more into his arms And Still interwinding There fingers with each other And taehyung smiled loving all of this because this was her dream too from childhood marrying Jungkook and be with him forever And today there got married too and now sleeping in each other arm's And this would be forevers and this is Just there new beginning of new chapter's in There life's in which both would not be Alone anymore But would have each other to lean on and go through life's ups And down together and write there OWN BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY which is Just About to begin*

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘