🍒Part-39🍒

Part-39🍒

Tae-"ohhhhhh God who said kisses has to be done three Times a day it's not a meals that has to be eaten three times a day"

Jk-"ohhh wifely you answered you're own question in you're own"

Tae-"really how Tell me"

Jk-"it's Like this wifely like see we need food to get energy like that only we need our partners kissuuu too to get energy too which we can spend in various couple activites like for example let's say which takes place in bed
😏😏😏"

Tae-"yeyyyyyyyy 🙈🙈🙈"
*Taehyung hide her face in Jungkook chest while hugging him becoming all tomato*

Jk- "don't be shy wifely it's Just 2 day of marriage so don't be shy because you're stuck with me forever Where I am going to steal lot's more kissuuu from you for rest of our lives 😏😏😏"

Tae-"yeyyyyyyyy Jungkook stop it now 🙈🙈🙈😳😳😳"
*after hearing what her husband was saying  taehyung become more shy there she already was And Jungkook was smiling seeing his SHY WIFE 🙈🙈😳😳 and Then he slowly pull back from hug And become pouting Baby and showing his puppy eye's while saying*

Jk- "come on kiss my this cheek or else this cheek would get sad 🥺🥺🥺"
*Jungkook showered his puppy eye's and a
Taehyung Just shake her head smiling at her husband's cuteness overload and his technique of getting kisses While saying the hilirious Stories 🤭🤭🤭 about his cheek being sad 😢 one time, while another Time his nose being sad 😢, or some other time his eyes being sad it's really really funny But cutest to at the sametime
And taehyung smiling kissed his another cheek too*

Jk-"now here 😗😗😏😏"
*Jungkook pointed towards His chin and taehyung kissed it too*

Jk-"Now Here wifely 😗😗😏😏"
*Jungkook said in his deep husky voice and then pointed towards his lip's making taehyung Stop from laughing and seeing he was already leaning down looking from her eyes to her lip's and then to her eyes and then again to her lips like he was asking premission and taehyung also don't know what to do and she immediately closed her eyes with her heart beating in another level after she knows what's coming next and Jungkook on the other side was smiling seeing taehyung closing her eyes and her red tomato cheeks with her heart beating really Faster it's means she said yess and gave him premission to kiss her and he was happily leaning down to kiss her while pulling her More closer to him by her wrist and while Taehyung was Just standing There closing her eyes waiting for what's coming next and holding Jungkook shirt on his wrist tightly and both lips where allmost getting closer and closer to each other And both were almost feeling each other breath on each other lip's and there's both were almost going to touch each other lip's and was almost going to kiss each other*

Rose-"taehyungggggg and Jungkookkkkk mom And dad are calling for you for dinne-"
*When taehyung and Jungkook heard the door opening sound and hearing Rose voice taehyung was the first to push away Jungkook and both stood away From each other holding there heavily breathing trying to pretend normal has much has possible because there's know how's is rose she is such a tease and there knows she would not leave any chance so both taehyung And Jungkook was smiling innocently like showing nothing happened There few moments ago But Little did there know that rose has already Catched them ALMOST KISSING 🤭🤭🤭*

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘