🍒Part-3 🍒

Part-3 🍒

???-"Hello everyone I'm home"
*All stopped laughing and teasing taehyung and all looked at the Deep husky voice and all Said at the same time*

All together -"Jungkookkkkkkkkkkkk 😍😍😍"

Mr Jeon -"Hello hello finally you're here"

Mrs Jeon -"yess My son finally you came welcome Home"

Jk-"yess mom dad I'm here "
*Saying it Jungkook came across them leaving his luggage and all hugged and welcomed him*

Jimin-"yo bro"

Jk-"yess Jimin yo long time no see"

Jimin-"Yess bro give me a hug "

Jk-"yess bro Come here "
*Jimin and Jungkook have bro hug And all smiled at There interaction*

Rose -"oh Hello did you forget me you have a beautiful And hot sister"

Jk-"from when I remembered i have a shorter and ugly sister not beautiful and hot "
*Jungkook act like thinking And Rose hit his shoulder playfully And then Jungkook pulled rose in his arms *

Rose-"youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i hate you bro "
*Rose shouted at Jungkook struggling in his arms and then both smiled at each other*

Jk-"i lobe uuuuuu More My cutie pie sister "
*And all smiled at the sister brother interaction
And then Jungkook seat down And was totally opposite to taehyung who was not Able to look at him And was looking everywhere but him because his gaze was making her something something and she was really nervous And Jungkook was enjoying her reaction and liking her effects he has on her after so Many year's too And while all was interaction with each other And all was busy with each other*

Few moments later

Jimin-"oh girls finally you're here why so much late.you came"
*Jimin Said looking at door side where two girl's Rose and taehyung just came and Jungkook immediately looked at door side and looked at the both girls But More on the Only one girl he wanted to admire her so much and she is waiting for evening to get sometime alone with her and hug her after so many year's and talk to her so much But she is really busy here and there But rose understood what her brother was being impatient about so she Left and somehow brought taehyung with her*

Rose-"nothing Jimin Just mom dad so what you're both boys doing on "

Jimin-"nothing Just helping Jungkook in unpacking things "

Jk-"yess right Rose "

Rose-"yess i am not alone and see taehyung Also came with me come on taehyung here "
*Rose pushed taehyung little forward Towards Jungkook And taehyung become tomato just with his continuing gazing and playing with her fingers and somehow look's at Jungkook and greeted him and he was once again enjoying the effect he has on her she also becoming tomato Just with his gaze*
Tae-"yess hello bro and hello Jungkook"
*And Jungkook finally smile to himself after finally After hearing the sweet voice he wanted to hear from long time And missed it so much and the way she called his name in shyness he was Just really going crazy for her then she's already was And Just smiling at her shyness*

Jk -"yess Hello taehyung"
*Rose came and seat and taehyung seat next to her And Jungkook gaze never Left from her and taehyung becoming More shy and shy then she already was and Jimin and Rose was seeing everything and was enjoying all this and the Jungkook naughty gazing not leaving taehyung and taehyung shyness*

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘