🍒Part-25🍒

Part-25🍒

Few moments later

Author pov
Jungkook got ready And came downstairs And saw his dad and sister Rose was seating in the dinning table waiting for breakfast And he came across And was searching for that one person which his eyes are wanting to see so much

Jk-"good morning dad"

Mr Jeon -"A Very good morning son you came on Time we were About to have the breakfast"

Jk-"Ohh then that's good i came on time"
*Jungkook came And seat down next And opposite seat was seating his naughty sister who was noticing everything and she can see Jungkook was searching for One particular person and his impatient eyes show's it so well so she got Suchi an brilliant opportunity to tease his brother so how can she let it go And while smirking she looked at Jungkook*

Rose-"searching for my beautiful sister in law 😏😏😏"
*Smirk while looking at Jungkook*

Jk-"yess so what 😑😑😑 what's with that face"
*See rose teasing smirk and understood what his naughty sister is upto*

Rose-"aashhhh chill bro don't be so much impatient 😏😏😏"

Mr Jeon -"aashhhh didn't tease him rose and Jungkook be patient you're wife And my wife is cooking breakfast for us all so be little patience because today we are going to have a Really delicious breakfast "

Jk-"Ohh so mom And taehyung is in kitchen okay dad if you excuse me I will be right back I'm thirsty i wanna drink some water"

Mr Jeon -"Yeah sure go ahead son"
*Jungkook Left from there to kichen and Mr Jeon And rose started laughing seeing Jungkook State*

Rose-"did you see dad bro is so much wipped to our taehyung"

Mr Jeon -"Yeah indeed 🤭🤭🤭 so Much impatient to get her one look my son is indeed hopeless romantic Like me"
*Mr Jeon Become proud thinking about his love Life while Rose shake her head while laughing*

Rose-"like dad like son"

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘