🍒Part-38🍒

Part-38🍒

Jk-"wow taehyung you're really dancing well More than me I'm impressed"

Tae-"Yeah never know i would dance good all thanks to you"

Jk-"it's alright But if you really wanna thank you me Then do it another way" *puppy doe eyes 😙😙😙*

Tae-"like what way" *confused*

Jk-"like completing what we left in the morning"

Tae-"what we left in the morning hmmm "
*Confused still has no idea what Jungkook was saying*

Jk-"looks like My beautiful wifely you're forgetting something"

Tae-"and what's that"

Jk-"it's kissing you're handsome husband which you left pending in the morning"
*Jungkook said pouting and then twirling back he turned around taehyung to face him pulling her closer by her wrist and pouting and taehyung smile at her husband cuteness overload and to tease him more she said while smirking*
Tae-"ohhhhhh really from what I remember from the morning you already got you're kisses 😏😏😉😉"

Jk-"yess you kissed in morning in kitchen i totally remembered it But you kissed my only one cheek you don't kiss My other cheek,my nose,my forehead, my chin and my lips 🙈🙈🙈"
*Jungkook wrispered last sentence to himself only and now he was blushing 😳😳😳 and taehyung who was seeing all this confusing asked like what's up with him 🤭🤭🤭 Jungkook and blushing that's something New*

Tae-"Jungkook what you said in Last and why are you blushing 😏😏😏"
*Taehyung asked on propose teasing About Jungkook blushing while smirking making Jungkook realised that taehyung Catched him up blushing And he Just calm down himself and become normal in a second while saying*

Jk-"no i am not blushing Mrs Jeon And what i Said is when I am going to get My today's kisses come on start kissing me already 😏😏😏"
*Now since bold Jungkook was back now it's taehyung time blushing 😳😳😳 And she sees her plan was back fired on herself only and since she was Still in his arms because of dance practice she was trying to escape But Jungkook understood taehyung actions and he immediately catched her by her wrist and pulling her even More closer than There already was and now there faces were Just inches away and Jungkook was smirking 😏😏😏 seeing his shy Tomato while taehyung was a blush mess 😳😳😳 she Just want to ran away But she was helpless infront of her strong husband
🙈🙈🤭🤭*

Jk-"now don't blush Mrs Jeon And come on start kissing me already 😏😏😏"
*Jungkook Said while smirking and looking deep into taehyung eyes And pointed towards his forehead first and lean down to get his kiss since taehyung height was less then Jungkook 🤭🤭🤭 and then taehyung kissed his forehead*

Jk-"Now here 😗😗😏😏"
*Jungkook pointed towards cute nose then taehyung kissed his cute nose too*

Jk-"Now here 😗😗😏😏"
*Jungkook pointed towards cute his to doe cutest eyes and then taehyung kissed his both two eyes while Jungkook closed his both eyes enjoying his wife's all sweet kissuuu 😘😘😘*

Jk-"Now here 😗😗😏😏"
*Jungkook pointed towards his open cheek and taehyung was smiling like an idiot at her husband's cutest demands And lean down And kissed his cheek*

Jk-"now here too but I know Since you already kiss me in morning but let me say this wifely it wouldn't count because that was morning kissuuu and those are evenings and good night kissuuuuuu Still Lef-"
*Jungkook word's was cut off by taehyung*

Tae-"ohhhhhh God who said kisses has to be done three Times a day it's not a meals that has to be eaten three times a day"

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘