30. Beautiful

Olivia

''Don't open your eyes!'' I yell at Andy.
"I'm not!''

We're taking Andy to the party, and he won't shut up about asking where the party is being held.
He's sitting on the back seat and Lucy is driving her car.

''Are we there yet?" he asks.
"Well, we weren't five seconds ago, what do you think?"  I roll my eyes. 

He sighs and Lucy chuckles.

''You're going to like it, I promise.'' I speak.
''I don't like it right now.'' he huffs, ''Also why do I need to keep my eyes closed if we're not there yet?" 

Because you're going to recognize the road and find out where we are heading.

''Just because.'' I respond and he groans.

''Are we there yet?" he asks again.
"No!" me and my sister answer at the same time. 

We arrive at the party thirteen minutes later. 

''Careful, there are stairs.'' I say to Andy who is blindfolded.
''If I fall, you're going to say hi to God.'' he threats, and I laugh. 

''Okay, we're here.'' I say and Lucy unties his blindfold. 

''Happy Birthday!" everyone shouts.

''Oh my God the whole school is here?" his eyes widen, ''Wait, this is the school.'' he looks around the cafeteria, now covered on balloons and decorations. 
"Surprse!" I shout.
"You organized the party on school?" he asks.
"Do you like it?"
"I love it.'' he hugs me. 

''How did you do this?" he asks.
''Well firstly I asked principal Nova for permission, and she said yes. Then I made a post on Instagram about your birthday and the party being held on school where everyone can come and that they should keep it a secret from you. I hided my post from you by the way, '' I wink, ''And I wrote there the exact time they should be here and other information about this party. As about the decoration, Lucy helped me too.''
''I love you girls so much.'' he hugs us. 

''Let's party then!'' he shouts and people cheer.
Music bursts louder and everyone start dancing and getting drinks.

''There is no alcohol in the drinks, right?" Lucy asks me.
''The drinks I brought don't have alcohol, but I'm sure the other students brought alcohol with them.'' I say and she sighs. 

''You're looking fire today!'' I tease and she blushes.

She is wearing a sparkly white dress that reaches her knees.
It has loose sleeves that fall below her shoulders, exposing her beautiful collarbone.
Her hair is up in a bun and only two strains of hair are let free to fall on her face.
She looks like a princess.
The heels are black with white sparkless, matching the vibe of her dress.

''I can say the same about you.'' she says, and I smile. 

My outfit is completely the opposite of Lucy.

I'm wearing a short navy-blue dress that has sparkles on it and navy high heels.
The dress is really tight and hugs my body. 

I left my long hair fall free from my shoulders and added some little waves to it.
My hair naturally is straight, but I love waves to much. 

''The Cullens arrived.'' Lucy whispers.
"I thought they wouldn't come.'' I search the room for them.

My eyes end up on him and my breath hitches. 

I avoided him today at school as much as I could. 
Well, stealing glances toward him and looking at him at all the chances I got doesn't count, right?