6.Charming much?

Olivia

''Hey, miss perfection, did you hear the news?" Alexa asks as soon as I enter the classroom. 

Alexa is a blonde girl with green eyes and an extreme pain in the ass.

"Which one? Me breaking your nose?" I say.
"Ohhh!'' the whole class cheered.
"Olivia one, Alexa zero.'' Justin says, writing invisible numbers in the air.
''Shut up, cockroach.'' she says to him.

"I'm talking about the Cullens coming at our school. Or should I say your enemies?" she says with a smirk.
"And?'' I ask with a blank look.
"And you're not the richest girl in our school anymore.'' she says and makes a sad face, 'How does that feel?"

I laugh at her words and shake my head.
''You should go back to sleep, Alexa. That way you'll dream better.'' I say.
"Olivia two, Alexa zero!" Justin cheers.
Alexa glares at him and he immediately shuts his mouth.
"I know the truth is bitter.'' she says.

''There's no truth.'' I say getting angry.

There is no way that the Cullens are staying at our school. I won't allow that.
I literally own this school.
Royal Academy is mine.
The Cullens are not staying here.

"What's the hot stuff doing here?" Alexa says looking behind me. I look at her in confusion.
"Holly shit! No way.'' Justin's jaw drops.
What now?

"Hi guys!" a voice said.

Oh God no!
No way in the whole earth!
Could my day go any worse?

What in the sweet strawberry chocolates is Joel Cullen doing in my class?

I turn around and see him standing in the doorway like a Greek God.

''Hiiii!'' the whole girls cheered in unison. Even Alexa.
I roll my eyes at their eagerness. I sit on my desk and cross my arms and legs and glare at Joel who is really busy flirting with girls. Everyone is looking at him in awe. Like seriously, what is he a celebrity? I mean okay, he might be handsome and hot... Okay not going there.

Their adoration towards him is unnecessary.

Joel looks at me and then winks. I roll my eyes. Get over yourself, dude.
"Don't worry, you're still my number one.'' Katrina says behind me. 

What the hell. I look at her in confusion and she smiles. I smile back at her and turn ahead. What does she mean by that?
I turn my eyes to look at Joel and he is already looking at me. 

He starts walking toward me, not dropping eye contact.

"Hi there, Meyer.'' he says.
"What the fuck are you doing in my class?" I ask.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm here to study.'' he says with an innocent face.
''Don't fuck with me, Cullen. What are you doing here?'' I narrow my eyes at him.

He smirks and then leans forward, putting his hands at the sides of my chair.

"What happens if I do?'' he whispers, and I swear something moved in my belly.
I lick my lips and his gaze shifts at them. He looks at my eyes and then at my lips again.
Will he kiss me again?
And why do I kinda want him to?

Our face is close, but what will happen if I lean a little bit more forward?
Okay, what the hell is wrong with my brain?

"Step away from me.'' I say scared that my intrusive thoughts would win.
He lets go of the sides of the chair and steps a little bit away from me. Okay wow. I didn't expect him to actually listen.

"Now please get out of my class.'' I smile up at him.
"This is my class too, Olivia, you can't change that fact.'' he says. Oh my God this is my first time hearing him say my name and that thing on my belly moved again.