9.Princess

Joel

"It has been one week since we came to this school, and we have done nothing against the Meyers.'' Avril says sitting down at our table in the cafeteria.

It's lunch break.

"I know.'' I say, '' But this week was for us getting to know the school.''

We really need to do something. The Meyer girls are still powerful here.
Even that Astor guy is popular and powerful like them. He gets on my nerves.

I know that it's been only one week of us here, but we Cullens do our things fast.

What is the point of waiting?
If we're destroying them, we're doing it quickly. In an unexpected way.

''We have to become more popular than we already are.'' Avril says biting her nails.
"Yeah, but how?'' I ask.

''You should participate in a sport team, and I should participate cheerleading or something.'' she says, and I raise my eyebrows.
"You hate cheerleading.'' I say.
"I'm sacrificing.'' she says.

"You don't have to do it.'' I say, ''I was planning on being part of the basketball team anyways. ''

"Hi guys.'' Luke says sitting at our table.

"Where were you?" Avril asks him.
"At the library.'' he says, and she rolls her eyes.

"So, any information about the school?'' I ask.

"Yep.'' Luke says, ''Okay, it seems that this school values sport very much. There are two popular teams, basketball and soccer. Part of the soccer team is Andy Astor. After the sport's team is the school band. Main singer of it is Olivia Meyer.'' he says, and I raise my eyebrows.

''Olivia? Singing?" I ask.
"Yes, she has a really pretty voice actually.'' he says.

Hm, look at that girl.
I would love to hear her someday.

''Okay so next is cheer team. It's full of mean girls, but it's really important to the school. The cheerleader is Alexa Sanabia. And the last one is the school charity team.'' 

"School charity?'' Avril asks.
"Yes. Apparently, the school does charity to families and children in need. The team leader is Lucy Meyer. And she is the school president too.'' he explains.

"Lucy Meyer is the school's president?" I ask and he nods.

"So, the Meyers have a strong figure in this school.'' I rub my jaw.
"They do actually.'' he sighs. "If you look through it, Christian Meyer is the school's biggest donator. After him is Nelson Astor."

No wonder why principal Nova loves them so much.

"I'm participating the basketball team.'' I say.

I'm pretty good at basketball and it would be a lie if I said I didn't like it.
It's the only thing that makes me feel free.

"And I'm participating the Charity team.'' Luke says.

"And take Lucy's place.'' Avril says and then points at me, ''And you will become the team captain. And I will be the cheerleader, it seems to be the only option.'' she sighs.

"You don't have to do it.'' Luke says.
"I have to.'' she says, ''Good news is that I now some moves.'' she says in a fake happiness.

She used to be a cheerleader until eighth grade. I don't really know why she stopped liking it.
Or did she even like it in the first place?

''Well, it won't be easy taking Alexa's place. She seems like a tough girl.'' I say.
"My name is Avril Cullen honey, if I want it, I get it.'' she says, and I smirk.