18. Blacklist

Olivia

Shit!

The photo of me and Joel is posted in Royal Academy news Instagram.  
We are both tagged on it. 

The worst of all is that everyone in this school follows Royal Academy news, so all of them will find out about that picture.

''Holly shit!'' Justin yells looking at his phone. 
Everyone gasps while looking the post. 

I'm fucked up. 

''Olivia and Joel?"  Ben says.

''Not possible.'' Alexa whispers. 

''Do you have anything to tell us Olivia?" Justin asks.

Oh my God, what the hell am I going to do now? 
Okay Olivia, stay calm. Don't panic.

What would Lucy do in this situation?

''Play it cool.'' Joel whispers and I look at him in confusion. ''They can't prove that the people on the photo are us. The faces aren't shown. Just deny it.'' 

He's right. The faces aren't shown. 
Okay, you can do this Olivia.

''What are you guys talking about? This aren't us.''  I speak.

''Oh, come on, of course it's you. Royal Academy news never lies.'' Alexa glares at me. 

''Exactly.'' the others agree. 

''Well, I don't know about that, but in that photo is not me and Joel.'' I lie. 

"Oh yeah? Prove it." Alexa says. 

Shit.

''Why should we prove anything? You prove it that in that photo is us.'' Joel says.

Everyone drops their gaze at their phone, studying the photo.
I look at it and I can't recognize myself. I'm sure that they can't recognize me either. 
Thank you, a million times dear uniform, I'm sorry that I hate wearing you.

''Can you prove it that it's us? I'm waiting.'' Joel glares at Alexa. 
''Well...I...'' she stutters. 

''They can be anyone in this school.'' Joel says, ''Stop with believing everything you see.''

''Play the victim.'' he whispers at me. 

Bro, how can he be so smart? 

''I'm so disappointed in you guys.  First with the money and now this? What is wrong with you? And you Justin?'' I say looking at Justin and he looks at the ground. ''I can't believe it.'' 

And with that I left the classroom.

''I'm sorry queen.'' I hear Justin say.

Oh, this is not a good thing. Not good at all. 

''Hey, princess.'' Joel calls running to catch me, ''Well played.''

''No, don't follow me. Why did you follow me?" I ask him and he raises his eyebrow.

''What?" he asks.
"Don't follow me. Stay away from me.'' I say.
"Why the fuck would I do that?" 

''Because we are at the Royal Academy news's watch. They are watching our every move. We have to stay away from each other from now on.'' I say my tone worried.

''What?" he asks again.

Ugh, why wouldn't he understand?

I grab him by his hand and drag him into an empty classroom. 

''Listen.'' I speak after closing the door.
"I'm listening.'' he says.

''Royal Academy news is not only a page where news about the school is posted, it's more dangerous. It posts gossips and people's secrets. Once you are in its grasp there is no way out until your secret is revealed for everyone to find out. '' I say and take a deep breath.