CHAPTER 43

HAZEL'S POV

Before I can leave the room to follow Sean, Semi called me out so I sat beside him at the sofa. "I was going to follow him."

"Haze, since you're here, can I leave for a while? I'll just talk to someone."

"Of course. Leave this to me, I won't leave them." I smiled at him, he don't need to ask for my permission actually.

"Haha don't worry, I'll be here before you go to Marco's place."

"Tss. If I were to decide or if I had a choice, I'll stay here with Mom and Dad everytime." And if I don't need something from that house, I won't go there.

"Well, as long as nothing bad's happening to you, I'll let you be with them." He said and pats my head then whispered to himself but I heard it. "She promised."

"What and who promised?" I asked.

"A-Ah ahmm, hehe I need to go." He stood up and stormed off the room. That was fast.

'She promised? Is that Iris again?'

I sighs and went to my Mom and Dad. I held their hands. "Mom, Dad. How are you? Please wake up. There's so many things I need to say and .. I miss you both." my tears again couldn't help but to fall.

"Mom, you know, I'm single again, I b-broke up w-with Airon." I'm sobbing while talking to them. "I don't know if that is the right thing to do but I want to protect his peace, I don't want to give him or share my problems with him. I m-miss h-him so m-much.. what should I d-do? I hate seeing him with other girl."

Holding their hands gave me warm and comfort, it's like they're saying to me that it's going to be okay even if they're not moving. I wiped my tears and hugs them. "I'll fix our lives again. Promise, we'll be happy together just like before and ... I hope he can wait and trust me."

"Hazyyy?" The door opened and Sean's back. He walked towards me. "What happened? Why are you crying?"

He's using his soft voice again, I sighed. "I just miss them."

"Oh. Hmm..." He grabbed my arm and made me sat at the sofa again. "They're going to be fine, okay? For now, just stick to me and don't leave my side-"

"Hey! Opportunist. You're comforting me with other motive-" I'm not done talking when he flicked my forehead. "Ouch!"

"You're imagining things, later, you'll call me creepy again." Sean.

"'Cause you are hahaha!"

"Hmmp! I'm just comforting you 'cause yer' crying." Sean then pouted his lips again.

'Aww not cute hehe. I rememers him again. Tss, maybe I should ask him later.'

"Fine. Thanks but it's not gonna work. Anyway, what did he say to you?"

"Sir Marco?" He asked and I nodded. "Nothing really, he just want to make sure I won't leave you hehe."

I'm sure he's lying. They're on something very serious and .. delicate. "Sean?"

"Hmm?"

"What business does he have?" I asked out of nowhere. I don't know but they're really suspicious. One time, I searched for their names online but there's no information about them. In business, your name should be known everywhere, right? Omg! What if they are ..

He became serious again. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." I looked straight at him but looks like he doesn't have a plan to tell me. He's very careful with his words since he accidentally told me about Semi and Iris. "Okay I won't ask about that."