CHAPTER 42

HAZEL'S POV

"Hazyyy! Let's go." Sean shouted outside my room.

It's been week since he keeps on avoiding my question. That night when he accidentally said that Semi and Iris had a past relationship. I didn't ask them about it, afraid they'll get mad at me. So that is the reason why he doesn't want to tell me about her when we're at the hospital back then, he said that he don't want to remember the pain, right? I see, but there's something more to it, I'm sure of that. Their conversation at that time, I can't remember but--

"Hazyyy!" Sean barged in. "Why can't you repond at me, huh?"

I'm sitting in my bed and packing some of my clothes. We're going to the hospital to visit my parents and then go to Marco's place for the weekend later. This is the perfect time to look around that house.

"Yea, I'm done. Can you carry this for me?" I asked kindly. Well, I always treating him kindly since that night, you know, to get close to him and maybe I can get his trust to tell me something about them.

"Of course. Leave it to me." He grabbed my bags. "I'll put this in my car." he said and left my room.

I took my phone and texted Airon. We didn't meet in secret like he said, I don't know but he never mention it to me even though we're always texting. Even in school, we're not seeing each other because the freak is always hangs around him. And of course we can't hang out every day so I can't see him on my home home either. But it's okay, maybe not now.

H: Omi, we're gonna head out to visit the hospital and spend the weekend in Marco's house.

A: I want to go with you but I can't so, take care baby. Hope your parents will get better soon.

H: Thanks. I miss you.

A: Haha I miss you more. I love you. I'll see you soon.

H: When can we meet again Omi? You said you'll message me about that.

A: Soon babe. For now, don't get too close with that germ. And where's my 'I love you' huh?

H: Hahaha I love you Omi.

A: Take care okay. I'm going somewhere today.

I was about to ask where, but Sean already came back so I hid my phone in my pocket. I stood up and walks outside my room. "Uh, let's go?"

"Yep! I'm just waiting for ya'." He said and smiled. I got used to him and accepted him as a friend. He's actually kind, respectful and caring. But I still don't want to marry him hehe.

I nodded at him and we went outside my house. He opens the car door for me again so I got in, he never forgets it. "Thanks Sean."

He starts the car after smiling at me. "Haha I'm sure that's a sincere one."

"Hahaha I'm always sincere-"

"Lies, you're always mean and sarcastic to me before-"

"It's because you're new to me and I find you creepy hahaha!"

"Creepy? How am I creepy when all I do is to be kind and protecting you." he said while pouting his lips. Not cute.

'Omi's pouts are the cutest hehe'

Speaking of, is that him walking on the street? With Chloe?? The car is about to pass them but Sean stops it. "Hey, why did you stop?!"

He's looking at them as well then turns to me. "They knew my car, do you really want to let them know that you seen them together?"

"What?" I stared at him confusingly.

"I don't know how to comfort a broken hearted girl, I'm pretty sure you'll cry after seeing your ex, dating another girl hahaha!" He laughs but I glared at him so he stopped.