The Letter

As I slowly opened my eyes, I found myself in a state of confusion. I blinked continuously, rubbing my eyes in an attempt to clear the haze. But as my vision cleared, I was met with a sight that made my heart race.

Liam's head was buried in my chest, his hand wrapped around my waist, holding me close. I was wearing a big white top that felt like it was barely covering me, and I couldn't help but wonder what had happened to my clothes. The red gown from last night was nowhere to be seen.

I brought my hand up to raise Liam's head, trying to face him. But his eyes were closed, his hair falling across his face. I wonder if he's actually asleep or just faking it.

I tried to pull away, but he held me tighter, moving closer, his face inches from mine, his eyes still closed. I pulled back, but he didn't stop, his lips touching mine in a gentle, yet insistent kiss.

I pulled away again, Liam's eyes shot open, revealing a longing glint that made my heart skip a beat. His gaze was intense, his eyes locked onto mine with a desire that left me breathless. I furrowed my brows, annoyed by Liam's actions, but Liam's grip on my waist only tightened, holding me close.

"I..." My words were cut short as Liam's lips crashed into mine, his kisses urgent and insistent.

I felt my body jolted continuously as he devoured me, his passion overwhelming. I tried to turn around, desperate to free myself from his grasp, but he was too strong.

His shirt upper buttons were opened, my hands pushing against his bare chest, trying to hold him down, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

I sat on him, pinning him down and was taken aback by his reaction. He didn't look upset or annoyed. Instead, he seemed thrilled.

His lips curled into a smile, revealing the tip of his sharp canines, and I felt a shiver run down my spine.

Liam's hands wrapped around my wrists, his gaze never leaving mine as he pulled me down towards him.

His arms encircled my waist, holding me close, and I felt trapped, yet mesmerized by the intensity in his eyes. I stared at him, my brows furrowed in confusion, trying to understand what was happening. Why couldn't I resist him?.

As I gazed into his eyes, I saw a hunger that made my skin crawl. His facial expression looked craving, like a predator eyeing its prey.

I knew I needed to leave. He's crazy.

I tried to free myself from his grasp, and after a brief struggle, I managed to break away. I quickly moved away from the bed, pulling my shirt lower to cover my laps properly.

I turned to face him, and was taken aback by his strange reaction. He didn't even try to come after me, which only added to my confusion. What is wrong with him?

Despite my reservations, I found myself walking back to the bed, drawn to Liam like a moth to a flame. And what I saw made my heart race even faster.

Liam's condition was alarming - his face was red and sweaty, and saliva slipped by the side of his lips as he made strange moaning sounds.

He didn't look like himself at all, what is wrong with him?

I tried to rouse him, tapping his shoulder gently at first, but he didn't respond. I tapped him again, harder this time, but he still didn't react.

That's when he suddenly sprang to life, his hands grasping for me like claws. He pulled me back onto the bed, pinning me beneath him with ease.

I struggled to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. His grip was like a vice, and I felt a surge of panic as I realized I was trapped.