Confession

Warning🚫🚫: this chapter contains forceful sexual scenes, that may not be suitable to all viewers. Feel free to skip this chapter and move on to the next one. Readers descretion is advised.

I slowly awoke, my eyelids feeling heavy as I struggled to open them.

As consciousness began to seep in, the thought that crossed my mind was, "Had I already reached heaven?"

I blinked several times, trying to make out my surroundings through the haze of drowsiness.

It took a moment for the sleep-induced fog to clear, and I realized I wasn't in heaven, but in Liam's room.

Panic surged through me, and I swiftly rose from the bed, my heart racing.

I had to get out of there.

I made a beeline for the door, my hand reaching for the knob, only to find it twisted shut.

I whirled around in frustration, and my eyes met Liam's.

His face wore a mischievous smile, and he was dressed in a baggy, loose-fitting white top and pants.

I took a step back, my eyes darting nervously between him and the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" he asked, his voice teasing, but with a hint of something more in his tone.

"My room, duh," I responded, attempting to sound confident as I reached for the door again, only to find it still locked.

I spun around to face Liam, feeling a flicker of apprehension.

"Let me out," I implored, my tone more forceful.

Liam chuckled softly, the sound sending a shiver down my spine.

He suddenly disappeared and reappeared in front of me, his presence unsettlingly close.

My breath hitched as he leaned in, his lips brushing my ear.

"I wouldn't, no matter how much you plead."

In that moment, a surge of fear swept through me, and I realized I might not be leaving Liam's room anytime soon.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I asked.

"You know what I mean," he said softly, his arms encircling me in a sudden and unexpected embrace.

I tensed up, trying to pull away, but his hold was tight and secure.

"Why did you do that?" he inquired.

"What are you talking about?" I glared at him, my eyes locked on his intense gaze, my brows furrowed in anger.

"What I did was right! Why did you force yourself on me without my consent, despite knowing how much I despise you?" I shouted, my hands on his chest, my gaze unwavering.

"How hurtful it is to know how much you want to kill me," he whispered.

His words seemed to hint at a depth of pain I couldn't quite grasp.

"W-well, w-why don't you j-just let me kill you to m-make things easier, h-huh?"

His embrace tightened in response, making my heart flutter.

Slowly, he released me from his grip, our eyes locking in a moment of intense connection.

His expression held a hint of sadness, and I derived a sense of pleasure from it.

My eyes widened in terror, and I felt like the I had frozen as he lifted me up in his arms and turned towards the bed.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, struggling to break free, but his grip was too tight.