CHAPTER 41

HAZEL'S POV

"Where do we start?" I asked Annie.

She took her phone and typed something. "Don't worry, I got it." she said and winked at me.

"Hehe did Kenji knew about this?"

"Of course! We planned this hahaha. Wait, I'll call him." she said and put her phone on a loud speaker so I can hear them.

["Hon!"]

"Kenji honey, we saw something beautiful in a botique so we stop by hehe tell them that we'll shop here for a while." Annie.

["What? What about me!?"] we heard Chloe's voice.

["Y-yeah, what about her? Hehehe."] Kenji awkwardly laughs.

"I'm hanging up! We're gonna be busy for a while, wait for us or you all can go somewhere else too. Byeeee!" Annie.

["What? Wait, where are-"] Chloe is asking something but Annie already hanged up.

"Hahaha she'll just get in the way." Annie laughed.

"Hehe w-what about it? Why did you tell them that we're shopping?" I asked.

"Just wait. Next, let's call your lovey." she said and dialed again. I just nodded at her, actually this is the plan.

"Hello, Airon, this is your Mom." Annie copied his Mom's voice, wow she's good at this.

["Mom?"] Airon's voice.

["Your Mom?"] this is Kenji's.

Annie is controling herself not to laugh. "Where are you?"

["Uh, at the mall."] Airon.

"As I thought. Come outside, I'm here." Annie.

["What are you doing here at the mall Mom?"]

"Just come."

["Okay."] Airon sighed. The call is still on. ["Kenji, I'm going to meet my Mom. You don't have to wait for me to go home if I take too long."] he said goodbye to them.

["Airon wait, can I come?"] we heard Chloe goes after him.

["No."] He said. We don't know what happened but it's like he got away from them. He also hanged up the phone.

"Let's go! He'll be outside." Annie grabbed my hand and we left the toilet.

The plan is to meet him without Sean knowing. I don't know but I feel nervous about this. My heart is aching and beating so fast, especially when I saw his figure at the entrance of this mall. He's standing right there and staring at me while I'm walking closer to him. Does he know?

"I'll wait for you at that snack stall." Annie.

I looked at her with a teary eyes. "Y-yea, thanks." She nodded at me then left. I faced Airon again.

He walked towards me and took both of my hands. "Baby, why did you do this?"

"W-what?" I'm confused.

"I know it was Annie on the phone and figured what she want to do." He said.

I smiled at him and held his hand back. "I missed you, Omi."

He sighed and stared at me first but then he hugged me, tight. So I hugged him back more tightly. "I missed you, Omi."

"I missed you more, baby. But," he pulled away. "The germ might see us."

I pouted and crossed my arms. "Are you scared of him?"

"No. I'm scared of what he will do to you if he found out. I don't want to harm you babe." He explained.