37 |The cabin.

‼️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️‼️

The chapter contains smut and mature contents which can be upsetting to some readers, please read it on your own risk or don't at all.
Please don't come after the book or the author later.🔞‼️

Please don't put my book on danger if you have a problem and still went on.
•Further, don't read if it's not to your liking or offensive.⚠️
•If you know me in real life.

Skipping of the chapter won't effect the storyline.

⑅⑅♡⑅⑅

SHIVANI'S POV:

I walk towards my cabin almost giving up my calm dameneour. I can show I'm strong all I want but only i know the amount of self conscious that was occuring inside me. Yes, it disgusted me but she was someone i considered a part of my professional family. She was a good person and had potential but maybe not a clean heart.

I rub a hand on my temple and slam open my door and to my surprise i find riansh still inside the room. He stops his tracks from roaming around the room when he feels my presence. His back faced me as i gently close the door behind me.

"You did not leave?" I question going closer towards him and he turns to me the moment i reach closer. His gaze had harden and pupils were darker. His brows were in a frown and body was tense. He looked mad, i feel dangerous aura radiating from him.

Just when I was about to say something riansh instantly brings his hands behind the back of my neck and crashes his lips down on mine.

A whimper escapes my mouth as he shoves his tongue inside my mouth and travels it possessively. His mouth pressed on mine with an inviting roughness and desperation as he tugs my neck closer. I try to push him off but my hands gets weak as the adrenaline pumps harder in me. The urgency of his kiss igniting my insides with every smooch.

But then he himself breaks away from the kiss. Confused I bring my palm to close my mouth and close it in embarrassment. Hotness occuring on my whole body at his movement.

"You sure do know how to drive me mad." He opens his handcuffs and tugs his shirt sleeves up. His strong, muscular forearms flashing bare and veins popping out at his doing. My mouth goes dry at the view of his intimidating firm arms.

"Why?" I take a step back in alert at his deadly glare.

"Shouldn't have pulled that little stunt of yours." With a clenched jaw he takes a more steps closer until his breath washes over my face. "You need to learn manners."

"What?"

"Now, how do I punish you?"

I flick my gaze around but a gasp leaves my mouth when riansh suddenly lifts me up. He picks me up by my thighs and i quickly wrap my legs around his waist to stable myself. "W-what are you doing? Put me down!"

My speach gets cuts off when he again slams down his lips upon mine. He takes a dominating lead as he kisses me with a hungry haste. His hands on my waist holding we protectively. He tasted like black coffee mixed with a hint of spice. The taste of his mouth always makes me want to have it more and more.....

My mind goes dizzy as I give in to his demanding mouth and try to find my calm from the choas i was going through. I move my hands around his neck and push myself closer to him.