1 |The return.

RIANSH'S POV:

I watched as my plane landed on the platform of Delhi. The wind giving me nostalgia. I breath in the air before getting ready to head out.

I've been living in America for two years and now am being summoned by my father here on India. He didn't give me the reason plus asked me to come through the public aeroplane and that's the most annoying thing right now because i've left my whole business on my right hand's watch.

I got down and entered the airport to pick my luggage. I waited. It had never been my job to pick my own luggage so i'm a little doubtful about which is mine, my sister told me she asked the staff to put a damn keychain for me to notice. Keychain. Seriously. For Pete's sake. Akshara has always been mischievous, she said i would be surprised to see it and i just hope it won't turn out so embarassing that i would have to blast the cctv records.

When the suitcases were coming out my eyes searched for a black suitcase with a keychain. I caught sight of two black suitcase together both with each key chain. One had Eiffel tower and other.....a mouse?

I re-memorised all of akshara's past records and it's most likely that she'll send the mouse one. Fuck.
I reached out my hand and took the suitcase and was about to leave when suddenly a soft hand grabbed my wrist.

I turned my head to see who. Black, long shiny hair, smooth fair skin, black determined eyes, rossy lips in red long dress, i had never seen a women like her before. Something tingle inside me and raised the hair of the back of my neck.

"Excuse me, i think you have mistaken, that suitcase is ours" she said pointing towards a brunette women behind. Her voice calm and steady. She looked delicate yet so bold.

I gave her a confused look.

"This suitcase" she bought the other suitcase "is yours"

"Hm?"

"Do you mean you use the mouse keychain?" I looked at the suitcase agreeing by her words. Damn it.

Get into such a lousy situation.

"It has our name behind" she took the keychain and flipped it and she was right, it had a SV written on it which was definitely not mine.

Where's my luck at? Hell?

"hmm" i said actually surprised by what my sis did, i'll deal with her later, i took the other luggage and walked away not glancing back, both cause of embarrassment and also cause her eyes were too riveting. She smells destruction. And I was tempted.

I saw a bunch of people in black suit wait for me which included a certain person with a board which had "swagat hai mere priya ladoo gopal" written on it with bold letters and i knew exactly who's work it was. I reached them.

(Welcome my dearly ladoo eater)

"Fire him" i pointed towards the board man and walked inside the car.

"Sir, he isn't our worker"

"Call him"

I didn't need to further explain whom i was talking about.

"Kese yad ayi meri sir?"

(How am i being remembered?)

"You'll pay"

"How much? I have no limit either"

"Better watch out"

"You should be the one, who knows when my dad lands a bomb upon you" he said laughing.

Rudraksh goenka my bestfriend since highschool and my 'enemy'. Our dads had nothing with eachother before but like every business company eventually they also had war for being on top. But because of that our friendship didn't change we just needed to hide it. He's one of the top businessman on the country right now with me of course.