21 |The first night.

RIANSH'S POV :

I stalk in the big corridor looking here and there.

Reaching to the kitchen I start checking inside every cupboard and under all the tables. I stop my tracks when our house cleaner mrs. Karina comes up beside me.

"What are you searching for young master?" She says softly.

"I am searching for my sister, mrs. Karina" i huffed tired from the running "my sister and I were playing hide and seek, she told me if i win she will eat her medicines" i completed with a smile.

"Aww, you are such a good brother, young master" she patted me and in return recieved a giggle "i saw young mistress go upstairs, you can check there"

"Ohh thank you mrs. Karina"

"And here," she pours mango juice in a glass and offers me "Young mistress loves mango, if you show this, she would definitely come out"

"Hahaha thank you" i greeted her and ran upstairs holding my glass carefully the way up.

I walk carefully one step at a time to not drop the juice. Akshara loves mango, she even cried once when father couldn't bring them for her after he returned from his business trip. She would be really happy. I like to see my sister smile. I wonder where she hid. I checked all the bathrooms and table but she isn't there. If she ran out then I am not playing. It's against the rules. I won't talk to her.

As i was stalking my way up someone came rushing downstairs, i didn't look up as to not drop the big glass form my tiny hands so i stood aside. Trying to shrink myself smaller.

But even after all my efforts to stay as aside from the way as I could the person was so on speed that their cloth washed over me and the glass slipped from my hands and dropped right on the stair with a loud krek.

All the servants came running out.

I flinched at the sudden situation and a loud gasp escape from the other person's mouth. I look up to see my mother standing. She looks stunning with her hair half tied up and beautiful golden jewellery lieing on her neck. But a horrified look on her face. I look down to follow her gaze and a quiet gasp escapes my mouth as well.

Her white gown was drenched with the mango juice making it yellow all over her cloth. She hates when someone ruins her appearance. The last time som-

Before i could react and raise my head the sound of a sharp smack echoed on the walls of our mansion. I reach my hand and held the staircase to balance myself from the sudden force. My mother's harsh slap on my face rang through my ears and burned on my right cheek. Before i realised a tear fell from my left eye. My left cheek hurt with pain from the force and my body trembled with fear.

"What in the hell is wrong with you!? Watch where you go!" She shouts making me flinch "You little rat, see what you've done! You destroyed my so costly and beautiful dress!" She rubs her dress trying to clean it "gosh...abb eske peise kiya tum doge!"

(Now will you pay for this!)

"so-so-sorry mummy, I'll pay you back when i get a job after i g-grow up" i cry out in fear trying to adjust myself.

"Rubbish! You are so useless I am sure you will take over your father's business and be the king too because you won't even be able to graduate on your own! Far about business" she groans in frustration "See what you've done!! Now I am late for the party!!" She glares at me "what were you doing huh!?"