14 |The mall.

SHIVANI'S POV :

2 more days

I sighed as i walk inside the cosmetic shop.

According to my dear dear friends i should buy some new clothes since i'm getting married. Which is really not necessary but who doesn't love shopping?

Akshara is out of town as always for an event, mira is at a book singing event too, so as you guess i'm here with vani. We both came in casual, crop top and pants.

I glance as she flirt with a guy in the money counter, the men all smiles and laughter.

She saw me looking and winked at me. I giggle and continue checking cosmetics.

I wonder why i agreed to this but maybe because their reputation is soon gonna depend on me too. The Raichand's reputation.

How will the name suit me? Shivani Raichand? Or.....

Shivani Riansh Raichand.

The mere thought made my stomach twist and made my cheeks hot.

I cupped with both hands to prevent the heat when I saw Vani walking towards me.

She came back smirking and waving at me.

"Why are you blushing? Any cute guy around?" She scanned the room.

I hurriedly searched for a lipstick to avoide her gaze "it's nothing" i turned to her "Seems like you had fun" I spoke picking up a red lipstick.

"Nay, he had fun" she took the lipstick from my hand and walked to the mirror.

"Is it going somewhere?" I said as i picked another lipstick and move towards her.

"Nay, I don't want him talking about different kind of fish all my life" she said raising her hands.

"Atleast you'll never miss Goa or sea food" i applied the cherry colour lipstick. It's smooth and also smells good, gotta say.

"I don't need a man to go Goa or eat sea food, no worries" she applied her lipstick.

"Aren't you betraying me by using some other brand's cosmetics?"

"Excuse me? You were the one who asked me to go somewhere else" she turned.

Partly true because i wanted to try other products.

"Lets buy you some saree and kurtas" she left the lipsticks and dragged me out.

I signaled my guard to pack and bring the lipsticks for us before leaving.

We stood infront of Manish Malhotra's clothing department.

As soon as we entered the place the receptionist recognised me.

"Ms. Shivani, welcome back" she flashed me a cheesy smile.

"Hello, samaira, this is Vani" i gestured towards Vani.

"Hello mam"

Vani simply nodded.

"What would you like to get?" She turned to me.

"Oh, don't worry we can manage, we just want some sarees, i can see you busy" i took her gaze to the previous customer she left hanging because of me.

"You sure?" She tried her best to stay with us.

"Yes" Vani cutted in between.

"Thank you so much then, the women's traditional wears are there" she gestured towards the right and went backwards.