31 |The gift.

SHIVANI'S POV:

"I am so sorry bhabhi, we didn't mean to interrupt i swear!" mahira apologizes for God knows how many times.

(Sister in law)

"It's okay mahira, you didn't do anything wrong stop apologising!" I confront her as i pat her shoulders.

I wasn't lieing, i was just not telling the truth. If you'd ask yes I am a Lil disappointed we were interrupted but that doesn't mean the two of them did it intentionally.

My eyes like it has been doing since the past few minutes goes back on glancing at the shining ring around my finger. I flatter around it's beauty and then flatter even more at what it symbolises. Riansh's word. His care. His sincerity upon us.

For a night I wanted to forget everything like he did. Every boundry we were not supposed to cross. For why i came here. For why he married me. For where we belong. I want to forget it all atleast just for tonight. Just for tonight.

"But you guys were holding eachother" Mahira shyly says as her voice goes lower.

"We-" i flush up at the memory of what I did some minutes ago. I wonder, just wonder where I got that courage to kiss him. It still races my heart like anything when i think about it.

His face for some unknown reason didn't felt foreign to my lips at all, it's like it always longed to touch him. His hold on my body didn't felt wrong even for a second it's like i was meant to be in his arms.

"Looks no less then a buffalo!" Rehan, uncle rajiv's 10 year old son groans out as he walks back to us from the telescope.

"Your bhabhi find it pretty" riansh smirks walking to me.

(Sister in law)

I narrow my eyes at him and his smirk widens. They reach us and Rehan sits on the carpet we were seated on.

"It was pretty! You boys just don't have that eyes!" Mahira pouts.

"Exactly" i cross my arms and glare at riansh.

"I thought you saw my eyes really closely just some minutes ago, wifey." Riansh lays sideways beside me with a smirk.

"Ah! Let's have a drink!" I laugh to distract the innocent kids from his drawl. "Rehan, can you please pass the juices kiddo?"

"Yeah" Rehan turns away shy.

I never met him before because rajiv raichand never bought him to any functions but now that i meet him I've got to know he was a really energetic and ambitious kid but was shy with me for some reason.

I notice mahira going and helping rehan so i take the chance.

I elbow riansh slightly. "Stop bullying me"

"I wasn't bullying" he doesn't even moves by my hit.

"What were you doing then?" I whisper.

"Flirting" he raises his eyebrow.

"With your own wife?" I give a cocky laugh trying to hide my butterflies.