13 |The meet.

SHIVANI'S POV :

More 5 days.

There were 5 days left to the marrige but i am already being controlled.

Some minutes ago i recieved a call from an unknown number asking me to come to Raichand mansion right then.

I predicted it was Riansh's assistant hina. She was out of breath so i thought it must be something important.

I drove right in the raichand mansion. It's not a public meet so i wore a white top with white skirt and my hair opened. Less makeup and more confidence.

The guards opened the door for me. I entered and was greeted by akshara.

"What's all this about?" I whispered.

"You remember the women from that night? Urvashi khurana?" She whispered.

"Yes, yes" how could i forget her?

"She wants to meet you and bhai"

(Bro)

"In occasion of?"

"I don't know, she hasn't spoken a word yet"

She took me to the hall where i saw the women with perfect nose and jawline sitting in beautiful golden saree, looking absolutely stunning. Her hair long and black- wait wasn't her hair golden?

"Wasn't her hair golden?"

"Her hobby number one : dieing her hair in different colours"

I gave her an 'ohh' expression and further walked in. And spotted the familiar back of the men i was thinking about this very morning sitting opposite her on sofa.

I turned to akshara "Yes, since she came they are sat like this for half an hour. Bhai hasn't took his head of that newspaper while she just sat their awkward"

(Bro)

"He doesn't care about anyone does he?"

"Well, you are not in the list certainly"

"Please, but did i take too long to come?"

"No, go join them i am not coming" she gave me tired look.

"Wish me luck, this look serious"

"Good luck" she thumbs up me and went rushing up. I chuckled watching her rush to her room. Akshara will be akshara.

What i didn't realise was i've gained urvashi's attention. She coughed and i turned to meet her eyes. Her cleavage a little more exposed then necessary.

She stood up and bowed "good afternoon Shivani" her voice sharp as she spoke.

Does she have a twin sister? Cause that's not the urvashi i saw that night.

Finally Riansh removed the newspaper and turned his heads towards me. His gaze soft as he scanned me. His right leg above his another while his back relaxed on the sofa.

I clutched my purse closer to my body as i felt the awkwardness of the air right now.

"Good evening, I hope i didn't keep you waiting too long" i bowed to her and went further.

He put his right leg down and sat straight. Still holding the newspaper.

"Absolutely not, please take a seat, shivani" she gestured at the seat beside Riansh while standing the whole time.

"You too, please "

I went and sat beside him. I turned to him while raising an eyebrow 'what is happening?'