16 |The day.

SHIVANI'S POV :

I look at the ring glinting on my ring finger shining as the rays of afternoon sun fall upon it.

I didn't wear it till now because it didn't meant anything to me but as I am getting married today my mother insisted me to wear it.

I didn't like wearing it, my chest tightens as the metal burns my skin, it reminds me of how unnecessary burden I'll be becoming to someone who has nothing for me, no love, no care, not even friendship.

I sat on the backseat of the car driven by my bodyguard.

We were driving to the court after my parents met at the hotel, i was busy dressing so i directly am going to the court.

Did I mention? It was the royal court. Only royal family affairs happen their, i was informed just this morning. I can't believe it.

But due seeing it's such a big place as said i wore a red saree, tugged my hair on the left and wore a V-neck blouse. I styled it with a simple heart pendant and two bangles-mom's choice-and sandals.

My luggage is stuffed on the car behind mine. With my parent's on the car before.

I wanted my friends to come but they would get awkward as only families will be their. Bhai has already reach their to make the arrangements.

(Bro)

In case of the bet my friends made.

An exasperated sigh left my mouth.

They convinced me-by guilting me about how they took effort to bring cup cakes for me during rain - to each team up with our each bodyguards to record Riansh's reaction since they'll be there too.

How the hell does their mind works?

I left another sigh before i heard my bodyguard speak.

"Are you okay mam?" Ahsit jain my guard said, bhai kept one for me until i become mrs. Raichand.

(Bro)

Somehow mrs. Raichand sounds weird, but not uncomfortable anymore.

"Just nervous, thank you" i smiled when he glanced through the mirror.

"Do you need water?" he turned around shy, he was the cutest guard I've had. He's 29 and commited too i guess, he has a "T" bracelet on his hand.

"It's okay, mr. jain don't worry" i said calmly like my world isn't crashing.

"Do you want me to do something to ease your nervousness?" Since he came he's been nothing more then friendly and i appreciate it so much.

Bhai really knows what he does.

(Bro)

"If we talk, will it distract you from driving?"

"Absolutely not" he smiles.

"Okay umm...are you committed?" I pretend to think even when the thought has been crawling my mind from so long "Sorry if it's too personal, i'll change the question" I added fast when i saw him turn away.

After a while he replies "It's okay mam, yes, her name is Tania" his eyes glint at the mention of the women's name.

Oh, to be loved like a disney movie.

"Wow, are you guys serious?" I shrugged a little froward.

He chuckled at my actions before continuing "We've been together since three years"

"Wow you have my well wishes" i beamed.

"Thank you mam, don't get nervous, afterall he must love you so, to conduct a court marriage to have you sooner" he comforts me.