PREFACE

THANK YOU everyone for giving this book a chance. I thoroughly appreciate the time you'll put into reading my book. I hope i don't disappoint you since I am new in writter but I wish to get better with you all along<3

Special thanks to my offline friends for encouraging me to write this, i am grateful that I am trying, success or not it will always be special<3

First book afterall✿✿

✷✧✷

-THE UNEXPECTED BOND-

•RIANSH RAICHAND•

Cold, ruthless and grumpy. The only things important for him are the ones who benefit him. He can send you to hell if he's just frustrated or if you mess with what he calls mine.

•SHIVANI GOENKA•

Kind, strong-willed and stubborn. Her motto in life is to be the perfect in everything so people acknowledge her. She may look sweet but can crush your existence, not by killing you, by destroying your everything but she won't.

✷✧✷

Book tropes

•BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE

•MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE

•RIVALS TO LOVERS

•SLOW BURN

•BROTHER'S BESTFRIEND

✷✧✷

RIANSH RAICHAND a 27 year old royal billionaire has no hate against love, he just finds it mundane, useless. His childhood wasn't the happiest. Abused by his late mother and neglected by his father he hasn't grown up to be fond of care and embrace. After the death of his mother while his sister's birth, his father grew frustrated and distended himself from him and even. Growing up the only one taking care of him was his grandfather. Two year back he shifted to America in order to avoid being chosen as the next royal King but now that he returns to India, he finds his grandfather in a critical condition, his only wish is to see him married and loved. He has seen every phase of the dark world, every crime and has grown to be a ruthless devil himself but now that he's tied with her there's something that's changing his inner coldness and introducing him to new emotions.

SHIVANI GOENKA the 22 year old women has shown the world her perfect demeanour as a independent strong women. But hides the reality of her inner loneliness. Being a girl child her family habe always treated her as useless and never loved her right. Her late mother died after some days of her birth due to which she was considered a bad luck, unworthy and was caged up in her room for years. Growing up her brother was her only pillar. Her thrive to prove her parents her worth has made her a CEO of her own fashion brand. She has excelled in every work, business, beauty, defence, household and of the perfect public daughter but couldn't make them proud of who she really was beneath the coolness. After years of hardwork she finds out the only way they would get proud of her was by marrying the enemy's son, she agrees. But what she didn't realise was being with him strips the layers of masks she has put on all those years and opens the door to her rusted heart.

✷✧✷

I hope you guys give it a chance. I'd love to see the figments of my imagination turn into your real thoughts. Please shower my babies and book with your time and love<3

Love, Kimmy.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

✷✧✷

Few things I wanna clear :-

The book is a SLOW BURN. So, please don't come after me saying things are going slow and why the romance has not hit the mark yet, it's a SLOW BURN, so you gotta have patience.

1. I am a new writer so please, please correct me if I make a mistakes.

2. You can share and make videos about it, I'd love if you'd tag me. Please comment and tell me your views. I am open to postive talks and dms <3

2. Please do not copy my work. It's not best i know but I'd like it to stay my own.

3. Please don't spread hate or abuse to this, if you have a problem kindly please don't read.

4. The story is purely based on my imagination and the character or or pictures included are sorely for entertainment purposes and not to mean any harm. Apologises if, it triggers the sentiments of some people, if it did please dm me.

Thank you♡