23 |The hospital.

RIANSH'S POV :

I sit on the bench and watch the black haired 5'4 women bid the group of kids bye.

Ahh.....kids of this days are so hectic. Specially the boys, messy hairs, messy clothes, and voice louder then the news reporters, so annoying. I guess atleast girls are better calmer, cleaner except the stubborn part.

I shake my head.

A gush of wind washes over me and i close my eyes and drop my head back trying to breathe the peace in.

I had recieved a call from my uncle stating that my grandfather has gain some senses even if he's not fully out of coma yet. I was over the moon with joy untill he continued. He said i should go and visit him once with Shivani.

I rub a hand through my face. It's a lot stressful then i thought. I knew I'd had to eventually introduce them to eachother but how can i when i literally despise her family for putting him in that condition and also lie to him about the promise.

A loud sigh and groan leaves my mouth before i feel a movement infront of me so i open my eyes. Beautiful black eyes stare back at me with an emotion i couldn't identify. Shivani stands with her hands behind her and tilted head.

"Sleepy?" She smirks.

"Can't you talk straight?" I say exasperated.

She bites her bottom lip and as always an electric runs down my spine. That one movement never fails to affect me. I need to hold myself "I told you not to bite your lips"

"Fine. Are you okay?" She asks hesitant.

After a moment i reply "I want you to go somewhere with me"

Her cheeks turns the tiniest shade of pink before she turns away "Where?"

"Hospital"

"Hospital?" She looks at me with her brows drown in confusion.

"To visit someone" i say in a whisper.

After a moment she speaks in a low tone "Your grandfather?"

My heads shots up immediately, wait, my grandfather being on hospital was a top secret, in case our enemies try to attack him or us at this moment of weakness, he is even kept on our personal section. No one out of our family knows it. How can she? "How-" doubt crept my voice, it can't be what I am thinking...... "How'd you you?"

She stills in her place and my body starts getting numb "I....." She hesitates looking here and there before continuing almost hastily "I just know, let's go then!" She says and hurries out.

I quickly stand and grip her arm "How do you know shivani?" I growled.

"Uhh...., why are you being so serious? Bhai told me, happy?"

(Bro)

She's lieing, rudraksh doesn't know about my grandpa being stabbed. Because if he did he would know why I wanted to marry shivani, he knows I did it for business, but he doesn't know I did it for revenge too. After three days I am getting the CEO position that is when my father retires and we are gonna officially be involved with Goenkas business, so untill then there's no way he would be informed about such a big news. I guess he won't be even after it but the question is how does Shivani knows about it, when not even rudraksh know. Even akshara doesn't know in case she panick. I am supposed to introduce her to him to see if he's condition improves but this shit is going way beyond that.