Tracking

Manaow let out another blood curling scream when Thaksin turned on his new favorite instrument of torture: a shock machine. She breathed out once he turned it off.

You know I think of myself sometimes like the guy from Monsters Inc that only cares about getting the most children screaming. It's so... He inhales deeply and smiles. intoxicating. He turned on the machine again. Manaow bit her tongue hard to prevent another scream. It caused her tongue to bleed slightly leaving a metallic taste in her mouth. Oh, come on. That's not fun, baby.

Manaow's phone kept blowing up with texts and calls. You have so many people who care about you now. I'll bet Taeng is very proud of you for that. He turned off the machine and Manaow sighed exhaustedly trying to catch her breath. Thaksin grabbed the phone and placed it in front of Manaow's face. What's the password? She looked away. He scoffed and punched her gut causing her to lose her breath for a second. I said what's the password.

033124

Hmm I would've thought it would be Tawin's birthday. What's so important about this date?

Not your... business. She let her head fall down.

Naow, it's never a good thing to keep secrets from your husband.

Ex.

I never signed the divorce papers. He chuckled. I will, don't worry. Once I have my son.

Do you even know anything about Tawin?

You never gave me the chance to learn anything since you took him away.

Because I don't want him to be anywhere near you and your proclivities!! Thaksin was about to slap her when her phone rang again.

Ugh! Who is he, your boyfriend? Why is this Marcos guy so insistent?

He's like my brother. If he doesn't hear back from me, he will call the police.

Well, we can't have that now, can we? Thaksin sent him a message and to all the others who had also called or messaged her. I see your parents are as clueless as ever. They haven't even noticed you're gone. He looked at the phone once more. This fucking... You need to talk to him. I'm not done with you and I can't have this blowing up on the news.

Aren't you scared that I might tell him something? He grabbed her face and forcibly kissed her. Manaow bit his lip causing it to bleed.

Ahh! Now there's the powerful woman that I like so much. He chuckled. I trust you. If you even attempt to say something, you know I've got people that can kidnap that beautiful fiancée of yours. What's her name again? She looked at him warily. Maybe she can learn what a real man can do. Manaow tried not to let her emotions take over. Her fists were white from how tightly she had them closed up. 

I'll talk to him.

Good girl. He placed the phone near her face.

Manaow spoke to Marcos. ... I'm fine, Marcos. ... I just need a few days off. ... I'm at a hotel in Roi Et. ... I gotta go. Remember to take my bike to the shop. Thaksin didn't know this, but that last phrase was a clue.

Ah, I remember when you went to Roi Et. I saw some girls fawning over you and I couldn't believe how easily you fooled them to the point of sleeping with them. I guess you learned from the best. He winked and threw her phone somewhere around the room. She gagged when he said that. The idea was repulsive. I'm gonna get some dinner. You want anything?