Let me introduce you to...

I am sure this wedding will improve our business relationship. My daughter is very excited to meet Gyoza, said Manaow's father.

I am more than sure. My daughter is also happy about this. I couldn't have found a better match for her than Manaow, admitted Gyo's mother. They finished shaking hands. Manaow was sitting behind her father looking at her cell phone.

Sorry I'm late, Mom. The meeting I had ran a little late. Manaow looked up from her cell phone and met the eyes of a beautiful girl who was wearing a fake smile.

Don't worry, Gyo. We're just getting started. Come, I'll introduce you to your fiancée. Manaow stood up from her chair as she saw the two women approaching. This is Manapat Siridawong, daughter of Mr. Siridawong, the owner of the company.

You can call me Manaow. Nice to meet you. Gyo extended her hand to greet her.

How do you do? I am Kaniknan Wiwatkul, but you can call me Gyoza or Gyo. Manaow grabbed her hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of it as she looked Gyo in the eye.

You don't look bad at all, Gyoza. Manaow thought as she let go of her hand.

And this is Mr. Somchai Siridawong.

Please call me Som. I'll be your father-in-law so there's no need for such formality. Gyo shook his hand. Well, now that we've introduced you, you should walk around the company while your mother and I talk business. Manaow, give her a tour and then order something to eat. You can use my office.

Yes, Dad. Manaow nodded and opened the door for Gyo to go through first. Ladies first.

Thank you.

They both walked in awkward silence for a moment.

Do you really want to marry me? Gyo sighed in relief when she noticed that Manaow didn't agree to the arrangement either.

I'm doing it for my mother, but it's not my first choice. Don't get me wrong. It's not because of you. It's just that I already have a partner.

No, it's okay. I don't know how my father came up with this. Arranged marriages aren't a thing anymore. Gyo scoffed.

My mother thinks I'll stay single forever so I guess she did this to guarantee it won't happen.

Let me guess. You spend all your time working and don't have time for anything or anyone. Gyo nodded. So your partner is an exception?

We only just started dating recently and he understands that I don't have much time for romance. Manaow stared at her. What about you?

Me? I'm a free spirit. I wasn't born to be tied to one woman. My parents provide for me so I have to do what they want in exchange for them to keep providing for me. Gyo laughed lightly.

Isn't it easier to get a job and become independent?

I wasn't born to work either. I just want to live my life quietly, play my music and ride my motorcycle.

Do you like to sing?

Yes, I sing, dance, play guitar, drums and piano. Sometimes I paint too, but that's more of a hobby when I'm a little frustrated.

And why don't you do that? You know artists earn better than any other profession.

I feel that doing it for money loses its essence. I do it now because it feels right and because I like it. I don't want to corrupt that feeling with money.

Wow. I thought you were just one of these brainless kept women. I like the way you think about art. I like to sing and play the piano too, but I don't have time to do it because of my job.

Your mother left the company to you when she retired, didn't she? Gyo nodded. Then why is she doing the negotiations with my father?

This business was started by the two of them and so far it's the only thing my mother handles. I take care of the rest.

Aren't you burdened with so much responsibility? Is it even what you wanted to study in college?

Well, no, but my older sister can't take over the business so it was up to me to do it.

Why-

I'd rather not touch that subject. We'd better do the tour. Gyo walked down one of the corridors with Manaow behind her, who had a thousand questions.

Ta-da! That was the whole company.

You don't come to the company much, do you? You got lost a few times.

I only drop in when my father asks me to. I'm rarely here. Do you want to get something to eat in the cafeteria or order food?

Actually I want to take a ride on your bike. Manaow's eyes widened. I've always wanted to ride one. I figure you know how to drive so we could do it.

S- sure. It's in the garage. Manaow has two luxury cars that she uses most of the time, but when she wants to be alone and get away she rides her motorcycle. She doesn't like to ride with anyone, but she couldn't refuse Gyo's request for some reason.

Wow, it's a Harley CVO Road Glide. Is that a custom paint job? Manaow nodded in disbelief that Gyo knew about motorcycles. When you told me you had a bike I thought you had the Nightster Special or a Heritage Classic.

I had the Heritage, but I traded it in for this new model. My best friend Jaojom has a paintshop and he did the design. How do you know so much about motorcycles?

I told you I like motorcycles. I know a little about cars too.

You surprised me. I didn't expect you to have that kind of knowledge.

You have a lot to learn, Manaow. Gyo lifted the seat of the bike and grabbed the only helmet there. Didn't you bring another one?

Don't worry about it. I don't need it. Manaow helped Gyo put on the helmet, got on the bike followed by Gyo and started it up. Ready? Gyo nodded excitedly. Hold on tight. Manaow wrapped Gyo's hands around her waist and pulled away.

Liz, where is my daughter and Miss Gyoza? The secretary got up from her chair.

They left a while ago and still haven't returned. They did not say where they were going. Just then they looked through the glass window and saw Manaow parking the motorcycle in front of the building and Gyo taking off her helmet happily.

I can't believe how fast it accelerates. I always dreamed of this moment and it was actually better than I expected. Manaow grinned from ear to ear. The only thing I can't believe is that you traded a Heritage for this model. Yes it's nice, but the Heritage is the perfect bike.

Yes, but it gave me some problems and this model is the safest in the Harley market. Believe me it was hard to let Rocio go, but-

Rocio? Hahaha you named your bike?

Hey don't get between a woman and her bike ok? Rocio has been my longest relationship.

I'm not surprised haha. You didn't even have another helmet. Do you prefer to ride alone?

Yes. Before you ask, it's a personal thing. Gyo nodded.

Don't worry, I won't say anything. They both smiled.

Girls! I see you're getting along great, said Gyo's mom. Gyo blushed.

Wow, you're amazing Gyoza! Manaow hasn't let anyone ride with her since -

Dad! Are you done negotiating? We're starving. Gyo looked sideways at Manaow. She was curious as to what had happened to make her stop taking other people on her bike.

Umm, yes, we can have lunch in Mezzaluna if that's okay? They all nodded and walked to the restaurant.