Aftermath

Ugh! Gyo hung up on Manaow's third call in the past few minutes.

Gyo, you should answer her. Lada places a cup of coffee in front of Gyo.

I'm not going to. You heard what Warang said. I can't believe there is such a person. Gyo took a sip of the drink.

I know what happened with Prang is a difficult situation, but do you really think Manaow drugged her to sleep with her? Do you honestly believe that? Gyo looked at her. Look, I just met her yesterday and honestly besides being a kept woman I didn't see any hint of malice in her.

Then what the hell happened? How did she and Prang wake up naked in the same bed and Prang doesn't remember how she got there? Lada shrugged her shoulders.

I don't know that's why you should talk to her. Gyo shook her head. Okay, if you don't want to talk about it that's fine, but you should talk about the wedding. If what happened with Prang is true, do you really want to end up married to someone like that?

Thank you for agreeing to see me. I want to explain...

That's not why I came. I came just to talk about the arrangement. Manaow sighed reluctantly.

All right, that's fine. I ordered you a lemonade. I didn't know what you wanted to drink. Gyo looked at the glass in front of her, pushed it away and called the waiter. Manaow felt a slight pang in her chest as she witnessed Gyo's attitude as if Manaow was going to drug her.

Good afternoon, would you like to order anything?

Yes, please take that and bring me some chamomile tea.

Right away, Miss.

Tell me whatever you have to tell me, I don't have much... time. M-Manaow, why are you crying? Tears were falling steadily from Manaow's eyes.

You really think I'm capable of drugging someone.

I...

Neither you nor Warang gave me a chance to explain what really happened. I wasn't even interested in Prang nor was I with her that night. I don't know how she ended up in my bed because I don't remember either, but it doesn't matter anyway. To you and Warang I am a person who drugs and hurts to get what she wants.

Warang said that- Manaow grabbed the glass of lemonade that the waiter left behind and drank it in one gulp.

Don't worry, I've already taken my drug. I'll talk to my father and convince him to find another way to merge the companies. Goodbye Gyoza. Manaow left and Gyo just sat there thinking about everything that had happened. She grabbed her cell phone and dialed Warang.

Can we meet? Yes, I'm on my way to my office. I'll see you in a bit.

Thank you for coming. Do you want the secretary to bring you something?

It's too early for tequila, isn't it? They both laughed.

Did you mention anything to Prang about what happened yesterday?

No. From what she's told me about her sessions with the psychologist, she's finally been able to get over what happened, and I don't want something like that to affect her. Gyo nodded. The priority is to get you away from that woman as soon as possible.

Warang... can you tell me what happened? I know it's not an easy subject, but I need to know. Warang sighed.

Well, the truth is that there are many parts of the story that I don't know. Manaow and Prang never interacted unless I was present or so I thought. The night of our second anniversary Prang told me she had a surprise for me. I had a last-minute meeting with the group's manager and my cell phone was on silent. When I left the meeting, I had 3 missed calls from Prang. I was about to call her when another one came in.