The talk

Please give a big round of applause for her amazing performance to the owner, Manapat Siridawong. Loud cheers and applause erupted from the crowd.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening here at Salesforce. Also order some food. It comes from Bangkok's best Mexican restaurant, Sunrise Tacos. Manaow bowed and walked off the stage following the path that Gyo and her friends had taken.

Gyo looked at herself in the mirror of the Salesforce bathroom. Kai's voice could be heard in the background.

Did you enjoy the show? There were more screams of excitement that were muffled by the walls of the bathroom. That's not all for today. Remember that there are several shows on Magic Mike night. For now enjoy the music. The music continued as before.

Gyo? Are you OK? Her friends were right next to her looking at her through the mirror. Was it that intense? Suay asked. Gyo closed her eyes remembering every touch Manaow left on her skin. Her gaze never left hers.

Girls? Manaow's voice echoed in the bathroom causing Gyo to open her eyes abruptly. Can I talk to her?

I don't know. I think we better go home for the night, Suay suggested. Lada looked at Gyo that she seemed to be in another world.

I'm fine, girls. Gyo's voice sounded a little hoarse because of how long she hadn't said anything. Suay and Lada nodded. Manaow grabbed Gyo's hand pulling her out of the dimly lit bathroom. Gyo just let herself be dragged by Manaow as if she was in a trance and couldn't say anything to stop her.

They walked through the crowd that congratulated the first artist of that night until they reached the bar. Kai! Angie! I'll be in my office. Gyo looked at them momentarily. They both nodded and continued with their work. Manaow guided her down the dark hallway that led to the entrance and opened a door that Gyo hadn't even seen when they entered since it blended in with the wall color perfectly.

Upon entering Manaow's private office, Gyo noticed that it was similar to her father's. There were two photos on the wall, and neither were of her or her family, but of Rocío 1 and 2. Piles of documents and books decorated one corner of the office while in the other end there was a wooden desk with a computer and some writing materials. Between the desk and the piles of documents was a light blue sofa with a folded sheet and a pillow on one of the arms and in front of it a TV.

Sorry for the mess. I wasn't expecting visitors. Gyo nodded. Manaow led her to the couch, sitting next to her. A few awkward seconds passed without either of them saying anything. D-do you want water or something to drink?

Umm water, please. Manaow patted her fiancée's hand before leaving the office to get her drink. At that moment Gyo managed to breathe and relax. Since they entered the office there was an air of tension that they didn't know how to get rid of.

Manaow grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator near the bar. She took a deep breath in and counted to 10. Calm down, Naow. Let's hope she didn't notice, she said to herself before opening the door to her office. Here you go. Manaow handed her the water. Gyo quickly took a sip.

Thank you...

The awkwardness and tension could still be felt inside that office, so Naow decided to speak. I went too far, right? Gyo continued drinking water without looking at Manaow. She couldn't look into her eyes again after what happened on stage.

The public may not have seen it, but Gyo certainly felt it and was well aware of what happened. During the choreography, Manaow sat on Gyo's lap while she danced and placed a soft kiss on her neck. It was brief, but enough to make Gyo lose her mind.

Gyo placed the bottle on the floor and sat on the couch somewhat uncomfortable. D-do you do that with other people?

No! I swear I don't. I'm not the type to invade someone's personal space without the proper consent. Manaow grabbed her hands and gently turned Gyo's face towards her so she could look into her eyes. It's not usual for me to do this type of show, but as I told you before, the guy who was supposed to perform tonight couldn't come so I had to replace him, that's all.

Was the kiss also part of the routine? Gyo asked, swallowing the nerves that invaded her.

No... Honestly, I wanted to do it. Manaow got up from the couch and leaned against her desk, putting some distance between them. Forgive me. Gyo looked at her confused. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I admit that you make me feel things that I never thought I would feel for someone after what I have experienced, but that is no excuse to take advantage of a situation like that.

The words "after what I have experienced" echoed in Gyo's head. Manaow, why are they following you? Manaow's grip on the desk tightened. I can ignore what happened on stage or maybe we can talk about it another time, but not this. Pure told me that he followed us from the therapy center to the restaurant, but that there was someone else following us too.

Manaow approached her grabbing her arms. Did he tell you if the person was a man or a woman? What kind of car were they in? Did he see the plates?

So it's true? Someone is following you?? Manaow moved away again muttering to herself with her back to Gyo.

You don't have to worry about that. I'm working on it. Gyo shook her head and stood in front of Manaow.

If you're in danger, that means me and my family are too. We are engaged. We are getting married in 3 months. Manaow was well aware of the situation, and she wanted to keep Gyo at bay as much as possible. Why don't you go to the police?

No! Gyo was scared when she saw the intense fear that filled Manaow's eyes. I-I already told you that I'm working on it. Your family is not in danger nor is mine. I can't tell you anything yet because I don't feel ready to talk about it, but I just want you to know that I'm not in danger, but someone very important to me is and I will do everything in my power to prevent them from being found.

Could it be the woman she spoke to on the phone that time? Does Warang know anything about this? Hundreds of questions formed in Gyo's head.

Gyo? Their eyes met. Promise me you won't tell anyone. Neither you nor Pure. If anyone finds out they could put themselves in danger. Please. Manaow pressed her forehead against Gyo's, closing her eyes. Gyo was about to move away from her, but Manaow's words stopped her. I can't let anything happen to you. I wouldn't forgive myself.