Partner

How can you tell me that, Gyo? A few months ago we started dating and I agreed to keep it a secret because of your mother, but don't tell me now that you're getting married and even less so without knowing the person just because your mother demanded it. Pure paced back and forth in the living room of Gyo's apartment while she cooked.

I don't have a choice, Pure.

No, you do have a choice, but you're so afraid of letting your mother down that you don't know how to say no to her. Gyo lowered the stove flame, wiped her hands on a cloth and took a sip from her wine glass. You don't even have the guts to deny it. Gyo turned to look at Pure.

What do you want me to say, Pure? I already said I can't do anything. Pure took the glass from her, placed it on the table and grabbed Gyo's hands.

You can and should tell her no. I can't be the only one fighting for this relationship, Gyoza. Do you love me? Gyo averted her eyes. I know we haven't said it yet and I'm not trying to pressure you, but I want you to know that I love you and I'm willing to do anything for us to be together.

Pure, I...

Don't say anything yet. I want it to come from your heart when you feel it, okay? Gyo nodded. At least tell me that you are going to refuse this marriage. Don't do it for us, do it for you. It's not fair for your mom to arrange your life as if you can't make your own decisions.

Different part of the city...

Mmm, Naow! Don't stop! Incessant pounding on the front door and the sound of the doorbell ringing broke Manaow's concentration from what she was doing. Manaow stops moving causing Atom to groan. I was about to-

I know, baby, but I can't concentrate with all this noise. Let me see what they want and we'll finish in peace. Manaow pulled out the toy that was inside Atom, took off her strap and threw it on the bed.

Are you sure about finishing? It wouldn't hurt to go for a third round. Atom winked at Manaow who was putting on boxers and a shirt to see who would interrupt her moment of pleasure.

Wait for me here. I promise to make it up to you, okay? They kissed, which Atom tried to intensify, but the knocking was still going on. Ugh! Let me see who it is. It's already giving me a headache. Atom crawled under the covers as she saw Manaow leave the room. Coming! Manaow opened the door to find Mercedes. Mer, what are you doing h-

Where's the bitch? Her screams can be heard from the elevator howling like a wolf! Where the hell is she, Manaow?! Manaow pulled her arm to get her into the apartment.

Ok, calm down. What are you talking about, Mer? There's nobody here. Manaow looked between Mercedes and the door to her room, praying that Atom wouldn't come out.

Your friend Jaojom warned me so many times that you are a womanizer, but I didn't want to believe him. You were so thoughtful, I believed every one of your clichés and ended up in your bed as you wanted me to. Mercedes was crying and Manaow was trying to get her to lower her voice, but every time she approached her Mercedes ran away from her touch.

Mer, how can you think that I am with another woman when I have you? Manaow tried to hug her, but Mercedes dodged it and ran to the bedroom where she found Atom putting on a bathrobe.

If you wanted a threesome, you could have warned me first, baby. Atom burst out laughing. Manaow sighed and waited for the slap that quickly landed on her face.

You're an asshole, Manaow! You're worse than men! They at least have the decency to hide their whore.

Hey, hey, wait a minute. Atom stood in front of Mercedes. Don't mess with me, you little preschooler. Manaow pushed them apart.

Atom, stop it. Don't add fuel to the fire.

I hope you both rot! Mercedes stormed out of the apartment.

Well, baby, I don't know about you, but I don't feel like doing it anymore. I'm going to take a shower and you can take me home, ok? Manaow just nodded. When she heard the shower running, she went to the fridge to get a beer and sat down on the couch.

I don't plan on marrying that girl. I'm fine the way I am, I don't need any more strings attached. I have to find a way to get her to refuse to marry me. Atom came out of the bathroom and Manaow took her home.

Will you pick me up tomorrow?

I can't. I have the meeting with the woman from the agreement. Manaow leaned against the car and Atom reclined on her.

I will not allow anyone else to be your wife. That title belongs to me and me alone. Manaow pressed their bodies together and bit Atom's lip.

I do not intend to marry anyone. I told you from the beginning that our relationship was going to be without title and with no strings attached. Manaow pushed her away. It's your own fault if you thought otherwise. Bye. She got in the car and drove off.