Chapter 21: Zhang Xun's Memories, Qu'a (Danyang City, Jiangsu Province) Lost

Above the vast Yangtze River, a layer of water mist filled the air. In that fog, hundreds of ships are transporting many soldiers and materials to the other side.

Liu Xian sat in the boat, looking at the vast Yangtze River, could not help but play a haircut. There is no surge in his heart, but only a faint feeling of sleepiness. "Did the consigliere not sleep well yesterday?"

At this time, Zhang Xun's voice rang out.

This time by boat to the south, Liu Bei found a building boat, with Liu Xian Zhang Fei and others sat on the boat built with the drawings drawn by Liu Xian. Liu Xian did not want to talk, so he came to the stern of the boat to rest. Zhang Xun did not want to follow all the way up.

Liu Xian heard, smiled and said:

"These days are very worried, so it is difficult to sleep peacefully!"

Zhang Xun heard slightly nodded and said:

"The consigliere has the responsibility of the entire army, and has considered so much that he is even the same as the Lord! It's only natural that you can't sleep well!"

Liu Xian heard a smile and looked at Zhang Xun:

"I wonder how General feels these days? "

Zhang Xun made his way to Liu Xian's side and said.

"Your Excellency treats people as if they are in the spring breeze, and it is really reassuring."

Liu Xian nodded:

"It's good to get used to it, the Lord is not very organized, very good to get along with."

Said, will look at the river, no longer say more. Zhang Xun saw this, laughed and said:

"Since I joined the Lord, although I know the wisdom of the consigliere, but there are still a lot of places I do not understand, can I ask the consigliere for some advice?"

Liu Xian turned his head and nodded:

"General Zhang and ask!"

Zhang Xun said with a straight face:

"Last time when I was in Guangling, I heard that it was the consigliere who discovered that there was an ambush in our army, may I ask how the consigliere discovered it? "

Liu Xian heard a smile, and immediately said the reason that day to Liu Bei and others. Once Zhang Xun heard this, he suddenly realized that:

"So that's how it is! Indeed, it is still the consigliere who is powerful!"

He knew that when Yuan Shu heard that he had only repelled Liu Bei's small attack, he was so angry that he scolded all of them, so several of them were very puzzled about this matter, and now it was sort of unraveled.

His elegant face immediately came to the interest, and then asked Liu Xian why he would offer to seize the plan of Guangling (Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province). Liu Xian although strange, but still will be the day planning to say.

Zhang Xun heard, immediately clapped his hands and laughed:

"Wonderful plan! Wonderful plan ah!"

Liu Xian saw this, could not help but wonder:

"General is not prefer this military strategy thing?"

"Hehehe ....."

Zhang Xun stroked his long beard in embarrassment and said:

"I do not like other things in my life, just like these command tactics. Coincidentally, before under General Yuan's account, there are also two people and I quite talk to!"