Chapter 5: Planning & Reclaiming the Throne

The crowd looked at Liu Xian, are wondering to ask what to do next! Jian Yong arched his hand at Liu Xian and smiled, "You can see that there is an ambush in the direction of Guangling, but you only have your own prediction! Now our army can not enter and can not enter, retreat and can not retreat, do not know what your opinion?"

Liu Bei is also busy step forward, pulling his hand and said: "Today without Mr., I'm afraid that I have been trapped here! Since Mr. knows all, might as well say a good idea!"

When Liu Xian was pulled by Liu Bei, his body trembled and he subconsciously took a step back. Cao Cao likes other people's wives, Sun Quan's men like lolitas, Liu Bei's men are all gay, and Liu Bei's warmth makes him a little uncomfortable. In the face of Liu Xian's retreat, Liu Bei is still unimpressed, still eagerly looking at Liu Xian. Under the gaze of the crowd, Liu Xian had to start thinking about it.

According to the original course of words, Liu Bei should be defeated in Guangling, and then retreated to Haixi, got the help of Mi Zhu. Right now, although Liu Bei did not suffer a great defeat, he could have traveled to Haixi.

But before that, Liu Xian thought of a minor incident in which a general of Lu Bu's army would Hao Yin revolt. He might be able to benefit Liu Bei from it. So Liu Xian said, "My proposal is to attack Xiapi again!"

Just after saying that, the whole seat was shocked. Zhang Fei directly said, "Brother, you can't be fooling us, we just defeated them before, now they are in the middle of their strength, how can we attack the city!"

Liu Xian didn't want to hide it and directly laughed: "Brother, do you know why Lu Bu rebelled?"

Zhang Fei disgruntledly said; "Why else, just Yuan Shu gave him some benefits, Lu Bu this villain defected!"

Liu Xian continued, "That's right, then why did Yuan Shu turn on Lu Bu?"

At this time, Guan Yu said: 'Because Yuan Shu doesn't want us to be the only country in Xiapi, so that he can slowly encroach on Xiapi County.' "

"Right, then since we have been defeated and Lu Bu's army has become the most powerful force in Xiapi County, is it possible for Yuan Shu to let Lu Bu alone hold all of it?" Liu Xian didn't wait for the others to answer and continued "Yuan Shu is the thinking of a playboy, he likes to use money and grain to buy off other forces, just like he bought off Lu Bu, he couldn't see Lu Bu alone mastering the whole of it, he would definitely buy off one of Lu Bu's subordinates that doesn't have much to do with Lu Bu, and the Hanoi Army led by Hao Yin is a breakthrough. These people were originally Zhang Yang's remnants, and later accepted by Lu Bu, their loyalty is not high in the first place, this army is the most suitable to be integrated by Yuan Shu, our army can send people to the city first to ambush and contact Hao Yin's army, as long as there is a turmoil in the city, we can kill the city and reap the benefits of the fishers. "

Liu Bei agrees, but raises a question, "Even if we take Xiapi County, we won't be able to defend it against the fury of Lu Bu's army! "

Liu Xian smiled slightly, looked at the piece of map of Qingzhou, whispered a few words to Liu Bei, and then the two of them smiled at each other, and then only to see Liu Bei said, "Everyone prepare according to his plan, but before that, we need to so so so ------"

------

A few days later in the evening, Lu Bu's army. Hao Yin said to his subordinate Cao Seity, "Are you ready?" "Ready, but why would the fact that we're going to rebel be something that they would know about as well?" "Maybe Yuan Shu looked for them too, whatever, a little more people is more power, after that I'm the new master of this Xiapi, and I'll give you another great general to get over it!" "Thank you general."

Hao Yin laughed out loud, but did not know that Cao Seity, while laughing with him, looked at him fiercely with a pair of grim eyes, as if he was looking at a huge prey.

In Chen Gong's mansion, Chen Gong sat before the hook rail, looking down at Xiapi City below, and sighed softly, "Xiapi is going to change in the end."

-------

Slowly the time came to Ohio, Hao Meng saw that the time had come, and shouted to the generals underground, "Overthrow Lu Bu, right now! Set out to conquer Lu Bu's mansion!"

At this time Lu Bu was in his mansion, only to see the shouts of soldiers and the sound of fighting coming from the outside, was shocked, knowing that the soldiers had mutinied, seeing that the opposite side could not be fought for a while, so he tumbled out of the latrine in a lousy manner with Sable Cicada and Cao's wife, collecting the remnants of the army on the way to find Gao Shun. Up to this point these events were going according to history, but at this point, only to see a group of troops suddenly killed out from the side, the leader shouting; "I am Zang Ba's great general Sun Li, if you know my words of knowledge, you will hasten to surrender, or else you will be broken into pieces!" Lu Bu was furious and led the remnants of his army to engage the enemy and retreat.

On the other hand, Chen Deng in the city discovered the situation in the city and immediately took back the army provided by the landlord's family in the city. Guarding the area inhabited by the landlord's family. This made Lu Bu even more stretched.

Gao Shun's camp, Gao Shun found out the mutiny and immediately analyzed that it was Hanoi's army rebellion, and led the army battalion to rescue Lu Bu, and on the way, they bumped into Hao Yin's army, and immediately fought together, and it was hard to distinguish between them, Cao Seity suddenly mutinied and fought with Hao Yin in the battle.

Zhang Liao leads his army to stay outside the city, but he is held up by Yang Feng, who is sent by Yuan Shu to meet Hao Yin, and is unable to come back quickly.

At the time of stalemate, a group of soldiers rushed in from outside the city and killed Cao Sex, who was fighting with Hao Yin. The leader of the group was masked and armed with a sword and slapped Cao Sex to the ground, and the axemen behind him immediately tied him up, and the men led by Cao Sex immediately dispersed. Hao Yin was so happy to see this that he led his army to attack Gao Shun's camp again and again. Although Gao Shun was not afraid, he was also worried about his lord's safety, so he was not interested in fighting and moved a little bit towards Lu Bu's residence.

Lu Bu fought with this fierce general with a spear dozens of times, but because of the woman around him could not play, and fighting and retreating, just encountered Gao Shun's army, so the army together, killed out of the city. Hao Yin could not stop, and was about to go back, but saw the masked general and the fierce spear-wielding general who had just helped him both rushing toward him. Hao Yin was shocked and was trying to escape, but he was stabbed in the thigh by the two men and fell to the ground and was captured.

Liu Bei slowly walks towards the City Lord's Mansion, looking around at all the familiar things, in a state of excitement. He, the founding emperor of Shu Han

, was back again!