chapter 16 laying out the pattern appointing the talents

In speaking back, Lei Bo's defeated army joined forces with Chen Lan and stationed themselves in Tang Yi.

When Chen Lan saw Lei Bo, he asked strangely:

"Where is General Zhang, not with you?"

Lei Bo said bitterly:

"Don't talk about it, originally the front line I have been engaged in a tug-of-war with the opposite generals, obviously I was almost able to push back, but from the direction of Guangling (Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China) suddenly killed an army that attacked unexpectedly and suddenly, resulting in the collapse of several of my defenses, and I led the rest of my men all the way to retreat in defeat before I met up with you, how did I see Zhang Xun."

Chen Lan held his forehead, so it seems that the city of Guangling (Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China) is already lost, Zhang Xun is also in a bad way, and they are still facing a big problem, what will Liu Bei's army do next. Xuyi (present day Xuyi County, Jiangsu Province, China)? Dongcheng? Or Tangyi (present-day Liaocheng City, Shandong Province), where they were? He wasn't the kind of general who was particularly capable, and the order Yuan Shu gave him in the first place was only for him to delay Liu Bei's army from attacking Guangling (Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China) County, but now that Guangling County (Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China) has been lost, what should he do next?

On the other hand, Zhang Fei had already arrived at Guangling, and had joined forces with Guan Yu, each with more than 5,000 men, and were heading for Tangyi (present-day Liaocheng City, Shandong Province). At this tense moment, it was broken by a piece of paper.

Back when Liu Bei reported to Liu Xian, Liu Xian threw out a question after Liu Bei had finished:

"Dare I ask my lord, this is indeed a joyous moment, but how do we break it off afterward?"

Liu Bei is confused, isn't this an answer to winning the battle, what do you mean how to break it off?

Liu Xian continues to prompt:

"Whose land is Guangling County? "

Liu Bei suddenly, they raided Yuan Shu's Guangling County (Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China), at this time, although it is a win and occupy the entire Guangling County, but this is Yuan Shu's army are on the march, if Yuan Shu because of the loss of the land and the rate of the army to attack them how to do it, they can hold just down the Guangling County (Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China?), they will be able to defend the county.

Liu Xian immediately begged to ask:

"Does the consigliere have any countermeasures?"

Liu Xian smiled and said:

"This is the Lord do not need to ask me, I believe that Yuan Shu will break off!"

"Oh?"

Liu Bei and Jian Yong are curious, Yuan Shu will break off? Does it mean that Yuan Shu will not send troops?

Liu Xian also saw the expression of Liu Bei and Jian Yong, smiled and said: "Before Xian said, this Yuan Shu generations in high official position

· or first born (Zongfa system: the wife's eldest son will inherit the lineage of the clan, while younger sons of the wife and sons of concubines will not be regarded as rightful successors). The eldest son will also inherit the noble title of his father and majority share of the heritage), and lives a life of luxury. The eldest son will also inherit the noble title of his father and majority share of the heritage, living a life of paper drunkenness, so he has developed the thinking of a playboy, and likes to solve everything with money. What's more, I heard that his palace has been repaired recently, and now the jade seal is in his hands, so he is expected to be called the emperor soon, so do you think that he will still go around to start a conflict? I think he will make a truce with us and Lu Bu, and give us a sum of money and food to make an alliance with him, and then let us send troops towards Lu Bu, and then he will come to reap the benefits from the bilateral combat when we fight with Lu Bu and both of them are injured (Means: A third party harvests the benefits from the bilateral combat.), which can be described as playing a good hand of attention!"