Chapter 7: Marching to Haixi, Greeted by the Mi Family

Donghai County, Qu County. (present day Lianyungang City, Jiangsu Province)

Mi Zhu, as the current head of the Mi family, is actually less than 30 years old. Handsome in appearance, not knowing that it is actually a merchant family, also? Must feel is a big family son. At this time, Mi Zhu was feeding the fish in the middle of the garden when he saw a youth rushing towards the inner courtyard.

"Elder brother, elder brother! That Liu Bei is in the middle of traveling towards Haixi County, like he wants to enter my Donghai County."

"Oh?" Mi Zhu said, "Liu Bei was defeated in Guangling?"

"Exactly! However, it is said that it was not completely defeated, but just a little bit broken! And it is rumored that in the last few days, Lu Bu's army suddenly lost from Xiapi, and Liu Bei returned to Xiapi!" Mi Fang busily said, "Brother, if Liu Bei enters the East Sea, but what should we do?" Mi Zhu laughed to himself as if he didn't hear his question: "The remnants of the army traveled to Guangling, didn't suffer a major defeat, and were able to return to re-attack Xiapi, this Liu Xian is a smart man! Do you know why my Mi family can be the richest family with several generations of businessmen?"

He frowned and said, "Big brother, that Liu Bei is about to enter the East China Sea County, and you are still talking about the way of doing business here! If he leads a chaotic army to loot my Mi family, what can I do?"

"You, this is what you don't know!" Mi Zhu laughed blandly, "The reason why my Mi family has become the richest in the world is because we have the ability to make money on our own! This Liu Bei is a benevolent gentleman, that is, Lu Bu's kind of careful eyes.

How can he come to rob my family? Now that Liu Bei is going to Haixi, not only is it not a bad thing, it's a good thing!"

Mi Fang heard a moment to scratch his head: "Big brother, why how to say?"

"Alas ~" Mi Zhu slightly sighed: "Do you know my family is rich, but for why it is difficult to become the first rich in Xuzhou?"

He heard a sneer and said: "It's not that Chen, Cao these two block, if not them, our Mi family will be the first rich in Xuzhou!"

"Wrong!" Mi Zhu turned to the sky and sighed: "The one who stops my Mi family is the careful person! It's because my family started out as a merchant, and was looked down upon by many families. Even if my family becomes the richest in the country, I'm afraid my status in Xuzhou is still not as good as that of the Chen family! Therefore, in order for the Mi family to become a real family, we need to borrow the power of the lords!"

He heard what Mi Zhu was saying and said, "If that's the case, why don't you subsidize Lu Bu or Cao Cao?"

"What's better than adding flowers to the brocade than sending charcoal in the snow?" Mi Zhu turned around and laughed, "Although Lu Bu has courage, he has courage but not wisdom, he is not destined to last long, so why, why doesn't the Chen family invest in Lu Bu? As for Cao Cao, since ushering in the emperor, he has gathered an unknown number of families under him. Even if my family goes, he will not be able to look down on me. On the contrary, this Liu Bei, first of all as an Imperial Uncle, has a generous character, treats people with humility, and is a hero! I think this person in the future will have a career! If my Mi family subsidizes Liu Bei now, he must repay us in the future!"

When Mi Fang heard this, he immediately turned red and said, "So that's how it is! Brother is really far-sighted! In that case, why don't we invite Liu Bei to join the East Sea? "

"No!" Mi Zhu shook his head and said, "Liu Bei's foundation is not yet stabilized, and all the surrounding forces are watching, so we can't invest fully. This time, we first traveled to Haixi, with bring with two thousand servants, three kilograms of gold, grain and grass 100,000 kilograms, go forward to fund Liu Bei. If Liu Bei meteoric rise in the future, we will use all our money to help him. By the way, isn't the third sister still unmarried? I see this Liu Bei this time his wife after the defeat of Lu Bu, although back to his side, but has been in the body of several knives, a few days ago is also dead, might as well will be the third sister married to Liu Bei, people identity before is the imperial uncle.

He listened to Mi Zhu, nodding all the time, until he heard the news of Mi Zhen, is the frown tightly said: "elder brother, that third sister is now the period of youth, that Liu Bei has long been older than the third sister seven years, how can the Zhen child to him?"

Mi Zhu laughed: "I know you love the third sister, however, the third sister can dedicate herself for the future of the family, I think she must also be willing. I'll decide what I want, you go down and get ready!" After saying that, Mi Zhu then left, he is the head of the family, the family matters, can decide on their own.

When he saw this, his face changed in the same place, after a group of time toward Mi Zhen's room. After all, the Mi family is a big family, but in one day, a long line of supplies will depart from their home, traveling towards the direction of Haixi. Outside of Haixi County, Liu Bei's army has been traveling for several days. Liu Bei's army has been traveling for several days, and both the army and the horses' asses are already tired. However, Liu Bei is in high spirits as he replies with Liu Xian.

"I wonder if sir can read that map left behind by the Immortal Master? "

" "Does sir know where that short blade came from?"

"Dare I ask where mister was born?"

------

Facing Liu Bei's passionate questions, Liu Xian can only answer. After a few days of getting along, he had sort of figured out Liu Bei's character. On the whole, he is extremely kind. And polite, as long as Liu Xian does not want to answer words, he will not ask one more. And as long as Liu Xian can talk on the topic, he can smile and keep talking. This makes Liu Xian only feel comfortable and difficult. After all, his identity is fake. With Liu Bei's questions, he could only make up his fake master as a hidden master. This also led to gradually Liu Bei getting more and more enthusiastic.

"It turns out that sir is the disciple of such a high person, no wonder sir has such great talent."

Liu Xian humbly said, "But some small wisdom, not worth mentioning! On the contrary, I am sad for the death of Mr.'s wife, because it was my plan that was not well planned, and the mistake made your wife die. I am very remorseful."

Liu Bei waved his hand, a trace of sadness flashed across his face, but he quickly hid it and said, "I want to accomplish great things, and I can't be bound by these love and affection! You don't need to blame yourself."

Liu Xian quickly laughed and said, "I am ten thousand times ashamed, so I have thought for a long time that you will have a marriage here in Haixi, and although I won't say anything about it, I can produce it for your sake."

Liu Bei was puzzled, "What kind of marriage?"

Liu Xian, however, just waved his hand and just smiled without saying anything.

If according to the historical direction, Liu Bei will marry Mi Zhu's younger sister Mi Zhen (the third sister in the previous article) in Haixi, so that saying good words for Liu Bei is just a pretense, and the person himself will send it over.

While the two were talking, they suddenly stopped Guan Yu with a cold shout, "Brother, there is a situation!"

Liu Bei and Liu Xian immediately looked towards the direction of Haixi County. Suddenly, only to see the Haixi County city gates wide open, Mi Zhu and Mi Fang brothers rode out side by side, laughing. "Liu Bei, Mi Zhu has been waiting here for a long time!"

"What? Mi Zhu? It's really Mi Zhu!" All the people in Liu Bei's army were confused for a while. Liu Bei immediately looked at Liu Xian with horror in his eyes. Previously, Liu Xian said that the Mi family might sponsor him, and he didn't believe him. But now the Mi family is not only very enthusiastic, but also came to meet him! This person does not have the ability to predict the future? When Liu Bei looked at Liu Xian again, there was already immense admiration in his eyes.

Whether it is the ability to predict the future or smart talent, this Liu Xian is definitely his dream talent!