Chapter 13: Liu Xian Offers a Plan. Gambling in the Army

"You!"

Seeing that his suggestion was so belittled by Liu Xian, Guan Yu's phoenix eyes glared at him! Mi Zhu also looked at Liu Xian with a face of contempt. I thought it was some kind of high level person, but I didn't expect it to be just a fanatic!

Liu Bei heard this, but the heart of curiosity said:

"Why did the consigliere say this?"

Zhang Fei and others are also curious to look at Liu Xian. Facing the gazes of the crowd, Liu Xian did not have the slightest bit of timidity. His words were not unfounded. So he laughed: "If we attack Lu Bu directly, how much chance of victory can our army have? "

Guan Yu sneered, "Lu Bu is just one person, why is the consigliere repeatedly afraid of him?"

Liu Xian shook his head and said, "Lu Bu has consigliere Chen Gong under him, and military generals Zhang Liao and Gao Shun, even if we are driven out of Xiapi, we will not be able to defeat them head on, and if we really want to fight, Yuan Shu will still attack us from the back, and the defeat of Xiapi (present day Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province) will be staged once again."

"This..."

When Guan Yu heard this, he couldn't help but be speechless. It is true that in terms of tactics, he is not afraid of Lu Bu at all. But if Lu Bu really wants to fight him to the death, then he really can't do anything about it, instead, there are other enemies in other places who end up being besieged and die.

Seeing this, Mi Zhu lightly laughed:

"Therefore, I suggest to take the East China Sea first, and then attack Lu Bu, so, how can it be the way to perish?"

"Heh heh heh ...."

Liu Xian laughed:

Attack Lu Bu first is a way back, but if we seize the East China Sea, our army is a dead end!"

Seeing his elder brother's plan being refuted like this, Mi Fang couldn't help himself and got up and coldly drank, "Ridiculous!" "Why is it that if you attack Xiapi directly, you will have a way out, but if you attack the East China Sea, you will be dead. Is it possible that a place with a foundation can still be wrong? "

Liu Bei saw the crowd arguing, not only do not stop, but more and more interested. This is the more quarrel, the more can see the gap between Liu Xian and the crowd!

"Consigliere, is there something unusual about the East China Sea?"

Liu Xian laughed.

"Is there a map?"

Liu Bei busy said:

"Come on people, carry that map from my house over here!

Not long after, there were soldiers carrying a map in. Liu Xian pointed at the map and said:

"Admittedly, if it is as Engaged Mi said, Donghai County is indeed extremely easy to seize. However, let's take a look at this Donghai County (Linyi City, Shandong Province) and Langya County (Qingdao City, Shandong Province), to the east is Xiaopei (present-day Pei County, Jiangsu Province), to the south is Guangling (present-day Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province), and to the north is Taishan County (present-day Shandong Province)."

Mi Fang said disdainfully:

"So what?"

Liu Xian sneered:

"The words are here, can't you see? This Donghai County is a trap! To the east, Lu Bu is watching intently, to the south, Yuan Shu may go north at any time, and to the north, the Taishan thieves and Zang Ba (Taishan Corps, i.e., a party of independent forces at the end of the Han Dynasty) are hovering here. Once the Lord captured this East China Sea County, Lu Bu will not be able to tolerate it and will come to attack it! Yuan Shu wants to take over Xuzhou, naturally he can't just sit back and do nothing, he will also send his army! When that happens, the Taishan bandits in the north will not allow you to go north. A mere East China Sea can't withstand a three-way attack? Moreover, Luangya County is now under Zangba's administration, and is under the control of the local strongholds, who are more willing to accept Zangba than the Lord, so how can they allow us to take over Luangya County? How can we take over Luangya County? That's why this is a dead end.