Chapter 9 preliminary examination of cooking, Liu Bei visit

Thinking of this, Xu Sheng knelt down and worshipped, "Thank you for your great kindness, Mr. Xu Sheng I will do my best for you!"

As a result, before the words were finished, Xu Sheng's stomach began to growl again. Xu Sheng scratched his head in embarrassment, he usually does have a large meal, it can't be that his own master will not want him because of this.

Liu Xian also lived speechless, all eaten a meal and still hungry, really is a rice bucket ah. But his own stomach also called up at this time.

"Cough cough, it just so happens that I'm also hungry, I'll go cook, you help me with the hands." Liu Xian said to Xu Sheng and went into the kitchen. Xu Sheng heard this and immediately followed him in as well.

As soon as Liu Xian entered the kitchen, he was delighted. He saw several pieces of air-dried pork hanging above the kitchen and all kinds of cooking utensils. During the Eastern Han Dynasty, there were already a lot of iron cooking utensils, although the food was still served in tripods, but there were already iron pots. Only, at this time, the iron pot is usually military, and only used for cooking.

Liu Xian saw the cooking utensils, then double sleeves wrapped on, self-concerned about the fire burn pot up. Xu Sheng in the back of Liu Xian, only to feel everything is incomparable curiosity, looking at Liu Xian's head, puzzled: "Mr., how do you have no hair, also do not store beard?" Liu Xian heard, smiled and shook his head. He didn't have hair there, it was just a little shorter. Come to ancient times there is a little bad, this hair and beard is a big problem. Ancient times pay attention to the body hair and skin by the parents, so they will store long hair and long beard. For men, it is more to long beard for beauty. Generally, men would grow long beards to maintain their appearance. Of course, there are some special ones.

For example, Liu Bei has a beard and has been made fun of for it.

Thinking about his image, Liu Xian decided to wear a hat from tomorrow onwards to avoid being thought of as a criminal again. Now facing Xu Sheng's question, he replied with the same words he used to deal with Liu Bei: "Because I used to have a master who passed away due to illness, I was supposed to be in mourning, but because of the war, I had to leave. In order to observe the filial piety, so I used my hair instead of my head, and stayed in front of my master."

"Ah!"

When Xu Sheng heard this, a trace of admiration flowed out of his eyes and said:

"Mister is truly a filial person, your master will also be happy! Xu Sheng I respect people like mister!"

"You beggar is quite good at talking!"

Liu Xian is laughing, he has already cooked the rice and is sliding the pan with fat pork. This era has not fried, general food is boiled or baked, there is no oil. Therefore, he can only fry the lard first, and then stir-fry. Xu Sheng is behind Liu Xian and asks.

"What kind of method is this, sir? Don't you need to roast it?"

"Why, what's baking."

Liu Xian waved his hand and said.

"Although there is not much material, you can also stir-fry two dishes, you wait to eat it!"

Xu Sheng listens, scratching his head, completely unable to understand what Liu Xian means. But it didn't take long for him to understand.

Only to hear a zira sound, in the hot oil, Liu Xian puts down the meat and seasonings one after another, and a strange fragrance that doesn't belong to this era cooks out. That foreign fragrance drilled into Xu Sheng's nose, instantly whetting her appetite.

"Sir, what is this? Why does it smell so good?"

Xu Sheng held back the saliva that was about to stay and said. Liu Xian smiled slightly and said proudly.

"This smells good? It will smell even better when you eat it later! But you still have to wait, I'll fry a few more eggs!"

Said the oil temperature again, eggs and green onions and other materials were put into it one after another. At once there was another burst of fragrance wafting out. That fragrance made Xu Sheng drool non-stop. Ever since he was born, he had never smelled a meal that smelled so good! For a moment he couldn't help but start walking around.

Finally, as Liu Xian uncovered the rice, a fragrant meal was ready. Seeing this, Xu Sheng busily said, "Sir, can we eat now?" Looking at Xu Sheng whose eyes are almost into the dish, Liu Xian smiles again and says.

"And brought into the house to eat."

In a short while, the two of them brought the dishes into the house on the table. Seeing Xu Sheng self-centered to retreat to the side, Liu Xian busy said:

"No need to split the table, just eat here together!"

Xu Sheng heard this, swallowed his mouth, and no longer count, and hurriedly kneel down to pick up the bowl. Liu Xian saw this, clip a piece of egg into its bowl, laughed and said.

"Come, taste my handiwork!"

In curiosity, Xu Sheng put the egg into his mouth. As soon as he entered his mouth, a unique flavor accompanied by lard and frying burst out in her mouth. Xu Sheng pointed at the scrambled eggs with a surprised face and said.

"This this this... this thing can still be so delicious?"

After saying that, without waiting for Liu Xian to reply, he took another piece of fried pork with scallions. He ate it as if he was poisoned and couldn't stop, eating the food continuously. Liu Xian is again a smile and said:

"Eat slowly, eat slowly, also not afraid to brace you eat so much."

He is quite confident in his own craftsmanship. Seeing others eating happily, he was naturally happy. Just as he was about to start eating, he suddenly heard a loud voice outside:

"Is Mr. Leisurely, may I come in?"

Liu Xian heard the words, and knew it was Liu Bei who had come, and got up and smiled, saying.

"I didn't know you were here and didn't greet you, how rude!"

Before entering the door, Liu Bei has already brought Jian Yong into the room. Just a door, Liu Bei smelled a smell, can not help but strange saying.

"Mr. but is eating?"

Jian Yong saw the dishes on the table at a glance, is a bright eyes said:

"I didn't think you had such good cooking skills!"

Said, self-centered will sit down. Liu Xian saw Jian Yong's action, but also did not think. After a few days of dealing, he found that Jane Yong this person is not confined to common courtesy, very good to get along with, but also particularly casual. Between the two exchanges, has been very familiar.

Liu Bei saw this, also smiled. Liu Xian busy said:

"You come together to sit, come together to eat some? "

Liu Bei heard this,and said busily.

"I don't know if I'm disturbing you sir?"

Liu Xian laughed:

"Your military division originally does not like these manners, you have saved my life, where is the disturbance!"

"In that case, I will respectfully comply!"

Liu Bei is also a person who doesn't like old manners, and immediately sat down on his knees.

"Eh! Liu Bei, this meal really smells good!"

Jian Yong smelled it and was busy wondering. Liu Bei listened to the word Liu Bei, there is no difference. In fact, he and Jian Yong is a good friend for many years, privately with each other are called by this name, to show goodwill.

"Oh? Is it, then I can not wait to taste. "

Liu Bei laughed out loud and looked at the table with considerable curiosity. At that moment, he saw Xu Sheng who was eating next to him, and was immediately startled to:

"Who is this strong man, it seems that he is not my Royal guard?"