Chapter 11: Reservation of Jiangdong, Invitation of Gentlemen and Ministers

"Jiangdong (the area east of the Yangtze River)?"

Liu Bei and Jian Yong are both shocked to hear this. But it's not that Jiangdong can't be done, but Liu Bei is originally from the north and is not familiar with Jiangdong. Therefore, from the beginning to the end, Liu Bei did not consider going to Jiangdong.

Liu Xian had anticipated that the couple would be surprised. In fact, about Liu Bei's future, he has been thinking these days. If he stays in Xuzhou, even if Liu Bei has Guan Yu and Zhang Fei under his command, I'm afraid he won't have a chance to develop. After all, Xuzhou has such horrible rivals as Lu Bu and Cao Cao. Cao Cao, not to mention, just Lu Bu, is enough to annoy Liu Bei. Although Lu Bu is a villain, he is very good in battle, otherwise, Cao Cao would not say that Lu Bu is the best when he sees anyone. Moreover, Lu Bu has Chen Gong to assist him, and Zhang Liao and Gao Shun, this partner combination, is the world's first strong enemy, although he used a trick to return to Xiapi, but it does not mean that Lu Bu does not have the strength.

However, since Xuzhou is not working, should we travel to Jingzhou in advance? That naturally is also not possible! Don't look at Liu Biao don't want a big war, but Jingzhou military strength is strong, is Sun Jian can't beat Liu Biao. Even if Liu Bei goes, most likely he will have to fight a few years of losing battles like the original course. However, looking at this place, the only place where Liu Bei has a chance to prepare for war is Jiangdong! It is only the first year of Jian'an (196), Sun Ce has not yet unified Jiangdong, Liu Bei may not be Sun Ce's opponent if he goes to Jiangdong! With a firm gaze, he said.

"Jiangdong is a place with thousands of miles of fields. Xiang Yu (232 B.C.~202 B.C., was a Chinese general and leader of the rebel forces that overthrew the Qin Dynasty) started his army from Jiangdong and overthrew the Qin Dynasty all the way. The Qin Dynasty was overthrown. And since the world was in chaos these years, many families crossed the Yangtze River to avoid the disaster, and the population of Jiangdong was more than one million, so it was better to seize Jiangdong than Xuzhou! Secondly, the feudal kings in Jiangdong are different now, except for Sun Ce, there is no powerful king, far better than Cao Cao, Lu Bu and Yuan Shu to deal with! If you seize Jiangdong and develop its military and economy, you can be prepared to attack in the future, whether you fight the west or the north. Isn't this a good place for you to be helped by heaven?"

After finishing his speech, Liu Xian stopped. In his opinion, if Liu Bei dares to go to Jiangdong, he will surely achieve a better future in advance. But now, at this time, Liu Bei has been moved. Just see Liu Bei body is trembling, two eyes in the light shining, already incomparable excitement!

Right!

This is what he wants!

Compared to Jiangdong, he more urgently needs a talent like Liu Xian! At this moment, he looks at Liu Xian, as if he sees a supreme talent. As long as he has this person's help, in the future, even if he fails to capture Jiangdong, he won't lose his way again! If I have this person's help, how can the world not be mine?

Dang!

At that moment, Liu Bei raised his hands high and bowed solemnly to the ground, saying.

"Now that I've met you, I know what genius is! Though I am not smart, I would like to ask you sir to assist me in rebuilding the Han Dynasty and attacking other kings! I hereby swear that if you are willing to help me, I will never betray you or let you down in my life!"

Jian Yong at this time is also a face of positive color, deep voice worship said.

"Since Liu Bei started his army, he has lost many battles because of the assistance of a genius like Mr. Liu! It is Liu Bei's good fortune to meet you now! Please help Liu Bei with your help!"