Chapter 10 first recognized Xu Sheng, Liu Bei begged for a plan

Liu Bei and Jian Yong saw Liu Xian house a beggar, can not help but a burst of curiosity. Jian Yong said:

"This is? "

Liu Xian said: "This today's stomach hungry, ran to my courtyard, was caught by the soldiers. I see poor, then stay him down, gave him to do the meal, and then collected him as my personal guards, you should not mind."

Jian Yong nodded at his words and said, "Liu Xian is really a kind person!!!"

Liu Bei, on the other hand, said with a long sigh, "Alas, right now, the world is in great turmoil, and everywhere is full of hungry and fleeing people. I don't know when we will be able to support the Han Dynasty,peace to the common people in the world ah! As for the people that Mr. Pro-Guard looks at just stay." After he finished, he added to Xu Sheng:

"Just eat your meal, let's toast!"

Liu Bei smiles at Liu Xian as he eats:

"Sir eat quickly, don't let me disturb your interest!"

Liu Xian heard, a burst of laughter, Liu Bei came late at night, there must be something. How can this let him how to eat at ease? However, the good thing is that Liu Bei's character is generous, is not so difficult to get along with. Now have to eat up their own.

Jane Yong has long been curious about this dish, with this opportunity, hastily picked up a piece into the mouth. Then praise said:

"This thing tastes very beautiful, Liu Bei you also taste!"

Liu Bei had just heard that this dish was delicious, so he was also interested and ate a piece of it with his chopsticks.

"This...is really delicious!"

When Liu Bei was young, he liked gorgeous clothes, as well as raising dogs and eagles, and also ate a lot of delicacies. However, no matter what the delicacies of the sea, can not compare to the flavor of these two dishes on the table. At this time a meal, only feel that this life has never tasted this kind of delicious, a moment is also very marvelous! As the two people start to eat, not a moment's time, the two dishes will be in the chopsticks of the crowd under the annihilation completed. Liu Xian still wanted to taste two bites, but saw Liu Bei said with a serious face:

"Sir, in fact, I came here because I have something important to discuss with you!"

Jian Yong was also sitting upright, looking towards Liu Xian. Seeing this, Liu Xian knew that he was nervous and said

"I don't know Liu Bei came late at night, what's the matter?"

Liu Bei and Jian Yong looked at each other, and suddenly kneeled down towards Liu Xian and said

"I come this time, is to ask Mr. point me in the right direction!"

Liu Xian was busy helping Liu Bei up and said doubtfully:

"What do you mean by this?"

Jian Yong laughed:

"Liu Xian, you know the situation of our army! Although many of the combat equipment that has been put aside is waiting to be refurbished, however, now that it has been funded by Mi Zizhong, it will soon be able to regain its combat power. Liu Bei's intention, is to ask you, what should our army do in the future? "

Liu Bei listens to this and nods his head repeatedly, looking at Liu Xian with a face of hope for help.

Seeing this, Liu Xian smiled blandly and said:

"To ask what to do in the future, it is possible, just do not know what you think now?"

Liu Bei hurriedly said:

"Not to hide it from you sir, Liu Bei my ambition in this life is to restore the rights of the Emperor of the Han Dynasty, to regain the world and get the support of the people. However, since Liu Bei I started my army, I encountered Dong Zhuo's rebellion, which led to the weakening of the Han Dynasty's imperial family, and although I had ideas to help, I was not able to make a difference. Later, although I got Xuzhou, it is now divided into others. Now Xuzhou is occupied by Lu Bu, Yuan Shu, and both Yuan Shao in the north and Cao Cao in the west want it. That's why I've come to ask you how you can take back the whole of Xuzhou"

Hearing this, Liu Xian shook his head and made an inexplicable remark, "Do you think this Xuzhou is good?"

The moment these words came out,Liu Bei and Jian Yong were instantly alarmed to see. What does this mean? This Xuzhou (present-day Jiangsu Province, Shandong Province, Anhui Province)

Not good, can let so many kings want to seize? Jane Yong strange:

"What does this mean?" Since the Yellow Turbans Uprising, the thirteen Provinces of the Han Dynasty, have been at war. But only Xuzhou has retained its resources. And with a population of one million, flat land, and countless good fields, and with Qingzhou (a section of the present-day Shandong Peninsula) in the north, Yanzhou and Yuzhou (parts of the Golden Shantung) in the west, and Yangzhou (Zhejiang and the northern part of Jiangxi Province) in the south, Xuzhou is a territory for which the other kings must contend! How can such a big state be bad? "

"Otherwise!" Liu Xian shook his head and laughed: "The land is flat, means cavalry can attack recklessly, if the enemy likes to use cavalry, it must be very difficult to defend; there are countless good fields, means food is easy to be harvested by the enemy, if the enemy is harassing with small troops, in less than two years, Xuzhou is bound to be starving everywhere; the other meanings of the land that the king must contend for, means Xuzhou is prone to be besieged by all sides, the It means that Xuzhou is vulnerable to siege from all sides, and will be attacked from all directions except the east, where the sea is. So Hsien thinks that although this place is good, it is a place that is easy to attack and hard to defend!"

"Hiss!"

As soon as he spoke, Liu Bei and Jian Yong both sucked in a breath of cold air. Before they thought about the good of Xuzhou, now once they heard, they realized the bad of this Xuzhou! Liu Xian see two people's shocked color, and light smile:

"I think, this Xuzhou, Cao Cao occupies, Yuan Shu occupies, Yuan Shao occupies, even Lu Bu can occupy, only you can not occupy!"

Liu Bei's face changed dramatically when he heard this:

"Why can't I get it?"

Liu Xian stretched out a finger and said:

"It's just because you don't have a family background! Anyone with a little bit of family background can live in any remote city in the Han Dynasty at worst, and settle in any city in the Han Dynasty at best! Cao Cao now has Yanzhou, and by occupying Xuzhou, he can move north to Qingzhou;. Yuan Shu occupies Lianghuai (present-day Jiangsu Province), and by taking Xuzhou, he can move south to occupy Yangzhou; Lu Bu likes to use make cavalry, and by occupying Xuzhou, he can also defend it. If you take Xuzhou, you can only use Xuzhou as your base, but Xuzhou is surrounded by enemies, and will be attacked from all sides before you can develop your economy. Ask yourself, have you had any time to rest since you took over these years?"

Liu Bei listened to the sudden realization:

"As Mr. said, since I got Xuzhou, I wanted to prepare for war and rest, but I didn't want to be in war every year, not a day is safe!"

Liu Xian laughed:

"In that case, do you still want to seize Xuzhou?"

Speaking here, Liu Bei and Jian Yong have been shocked. They originally thought that things in Lu Bu and Cao Cao Yuan Shu, but how did not expect, the original is Liu Bei's own problems! Liu Bei was shaken, like a light in the mist, and he pulled Liu Xian and said.

"Dare to ask Mr. teach me, in the end where is my future? "

See Liu Bei so excited, Liu Xian thought for a while, after a while in a hushed voice to say their thinking for a long time place said:

"Jiangdong (the area east of the Yangtze River today)!"