CHAPTER 39

"Hazyyy, wake up! You're gonna be late!"

Sean is knocking at the door in Hazel's room. He woke up early as usual to send her in her school safely.

"Hazyyy-" The door suddenly opened and Hazel looks annoyed at him. He ignored it and flicked her forehead. "Hurry up. Don't be late after you skip school for three days."

"It's fine. I'll just think of an excuse." Hazel said while grabbing her towel to take a bath. "I'll be quick."

Sean sighed and watched her get in the bathroom. He shakes his head in disbelief. Then he heard a knock on the door so he went to open it, Airon showed up with a tub of foods.

"What are you doing here?" Sean asked. He has a serious expression so Airon will feel scared at him.

"I'll just give her breakfast. Move out." But Airon doesn't have a plan to get intimidated by Sean. He felt jealous but he's confident that Hazel will never fall out of love with him. He knew that she will comeback to him.

"Dude, don't bother us. She's mine now so get lost." Sean is having a hard time saying those words. He's not used to it.

Airon felt pain in his chest hearing those words, he hates that someone is claiming his beloved girl. He can't do anything to fight for. "Tss. Give this to her."

Sean accepted the food. "This would be the last."

"No-"

"I'm warning you. If you don't want her to get hurt, stay away from her." He warned him 'cause he saw that he's not planning to back down. "She chose to agreed marrying me and broke up with you, accept it and move on."

"Don't you dare hurt my Hazel-"

"Then stay away. I don't want anyone getting close to my fiance." Sean smirked at him. "I'm kinda possessive."

Airon sighed, controling himself not to fight with him because of what he said about Hazel will get hurt. He thought Sean will hurt Hazel, physically. "Okay."

"Good."

"Heyyy Airon!" Chloe called Airon from outside the house. "Let's go to school together!"

"You already have another girl, why don't you just focus on her-"

"She's nothing." Airon said and turned away to leave. He ignored Chloe who keeps following him and talking nonsense. It's always like this, he doesn't give her any attention and just letting her around him.

Sean watches Airon leaves the house and walked to school with the girl he doesn't know.

"Oi! What are you doing there?" Hazel spoke behind him.

"Oh ahh hehe someone left this food at the door." he gave her the tub. He's not a bad person to throw it away and what he said to Airon is just to scare him away. 'This is for your own good, bro.'

"What? Really? Where is he?" She peeked behind Sean's back.

"Huh? No one's here. Come on, you have a lot of things to do." He said and pulled her in the kitchen. She's wearing her uniform now and ready to go but he needs to let her eat.

In Hazel's mind, 'I'm sure Omi left this food for me ehehe.' She gave the half of it to Sean, afraid he will leave her because she's starving him haha. Then after a while, they left her house.

"Hop in." Sean opened the door of his car for her.

"What? No, I'll walk."

"Why? It's easier if we will ride the car-"

"It's an exercise to walk every morning while the morning sun is hitting your skin. You can ride but I'll walk." Hazel explained but the truth is she was hoping to see Airon on the way.