Returning to hell and God is loose ln earth

NOTE- QnA for the Angels (and the Other characters) are open in Tumblr if anyone interested to get involved (HeavenShenanigans), I'm having fun answering them lol.

And In there the new bio also Uploaded! I might not upload the new bio here until everything is fully made so for early Angels bio access go to tumblr or X.

For QnA or interacting with the Angels (non AI way) go to Tumblr! If you want to RP or talk to the Angels THERE'S C.AI and Janitor AI

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“And who might this be?”

Alastor tilted his head to the side with his signature Grin as he lean forward to the taller Man, Antonio immediately step back.

“Don’t patronize him Al” Kasory Glared before trying to shoo the Overlord away, Alastor wave his hand dismissively with a friendly laugh “Oh relax my dear Doe… I wont lay a hand on him" He reassure but Kasory only raise a brow.

“Besides… he Smell just like someone I know” Alastor hum before stepping back, Kasory’s cat like ears tilted a bit “And that someone is?” he asked nut Alastor only wave his hand again.

“just a Co worker of mine, Now my deer come he have SO MUCH to catch on too~” Alastor Spoke before turning around and humming a Tune as he walked away, Kasory’s Cat-Like ears perked up before he gesture to Antonio to do a she please and went to catch up with Alastor

Antonio was once left alone in the lobby of the hotel… he wasn’t sure what to do here…

“Oh M-Y HELL!!! You’re One of Kasory’s friend right?!”

Immediately someone launch forward and grabbed his hands, he stare down at the princess of hell, her eyes sparkle with Excitement and joy…

When did she gets here?!

Immediately she was pulled away by a shorter women… and when he saw her He immediately knew she’s an angel…

He stepped back and so did her pulling the Princess of hell a further away from him and Slowly stand in front of her protectively.

“um… Vaggie?” Charlie raise a finger confused but Vaggie only hold her and push her a little back away from the Confused Angel

“I’m sorry about her she Get’s too excited whenever she See’s someone new” Vaggie Spoke, Antonio observe her and the princess for a moment… even if he looks like he’s unfazed deep down he felt terrified-

Antonio is an Introvert who doesn’t communicate well with others… and Charlie random Appearance and Loud Attitude almost Made him Faint. But He hold his Posture, He’s so close on crying-

Antonio would’ve been ok if Kasory was still near but now he’s alone while Kasory is somewhere in the hotel- and this princess is scaring him.

He fidget a bit before nodding at Vaggie, From a far Lucifer Observe… he feels like he seen that Angel before but he wasn’t sure when.

Something about the Angel looks familiar… but he can’t tell what, Maybe that Hair? No- The Aura around the Angel is Familiar…

“Princess… with all do respect Can’t you tell He’s a Bit uncomfortable with Your ‘enthusiasm’?” Husk Calmly Spoke and Charlie Gasp as she cover her mouth with both Hands… and Start to Apologize-

Antonio Flinch when He saw How Watery Charlie’s Eyes are… immediately he Move forward and wave his hand dismissively trying to calm her down but that only made her cry and apologize even more.