Wait for me to Come Home

“Jealousy Doesn’t Look Good on You Michael”

Raguel once said, Michael turn to look at him Surprised as he tried to keep his smile up “Huh? What do you mean by that?” Michael Asked

The Archangel of Judgement stare at him before he shook his head “I can see right through your Façade… im sure you know what I meant” Raguel Narrow his eyes, Michael shifted in place uncomfortably.

“Trust me… one day”

..

.

‘That Jealousy would be the reason of your biggest Fear’

“Michael”

Michael stare down at the Angel in front of him, The Prince’s Eyes were Dark and Emotionless as he hold his bow aiming at the Angel.

“Michael… please, This was all a Misunderstanding!” The Angel Plead at him but he didn’t listened…

This was his duty… to Banish traitors…

“Mikail… big brother… please”

Lucifer stare up at Him, Half of The Angel’s face was covered with Golden blood… a part of Michael Wanted to drop his bow and Immediately Comforted His Twin, He wanted to hug Lucifer and Convinced him everything will be ok… but a big part of him wanted to follow God’s command…

A Big part of him harbor Jealously toward his own Brother…

Michael didn’t Hesitate…

He shot…

And At the moment everything seems to go Down slow…

Lucifer’s fall…

And Michael stare down at him with cold eyes…

Until he Realizes Raphael’s screaming For Belphegor…

Michael felt it… Raguel was right…

His Jealously will caused him to experience His Biggest fear…

He clench his chest, it felt so tight… and it felt at that moment his bond with Lucifer was Severed…

His twin brother… the Person he had always Rely on the most and the Person that always rely on him the most… someone he could always turn to… someone who would accept every part of him…

He had lost that someone…

And all because of… his own emotions…

“Michael!”

He heard a Should right as his knee gave up on him and he fall, But he never hit the ground someone was holding him up and when he glance up.