A Love from the Past

"Kasory..."

A voice called him, The Archangel of Chaos glance to his side, a Man in a Reaper's Robe float Towards him, The man was taller than he is... way... taller... "Ah! Azrael, What Brings you here?" Kasory asked as he put his book down.

The Azrael stare at him behind the hood hiding his face, Kasory Gesture to the seat Next to him "Sit down with me Sir" He chuckle as Azrael nodded politely before sitting down next to him.

"How have you Been my dear Chaos?" Azrael asked, Kasory look up at him with a smile "I'm tired Azrael, As usual... I can't seems to sleep" He sigh, He could always be so open to Azrael...

"I see... I wish I could Help with it Old Friend, But I always Fail to Help you with that" Azrael sigh...

"it's Ok Azrael... Why are you here?" Kasory asked as the Book in his hand disappear into ashes and their surrounding changes to a field of Flower instead of a Library...

"Can I not see an Old friend of Mine?" Azrael asked his smile could be seen from the dark Hood where his face isn't even visible at all, Kasory chuckle "Come on Azrael... why are you here? You do not Visit this realm unless you need something..." Kasory sigh.

"Straight to the point I see..." Azrael sigh before leaning back to the seat "You have been such a great friend For me Chaos, and For him too" he added.

Kasory Sat there staring at him and silently listening... "One day He'll be gone too, It hurt me to know such thing, Chaos... An Azrael will leave you Again one day... forgive me Chaos" Azrael sigh as he stare up at the dark sky.

Kasory stare soften before he look away, looking forward to the endless field of Lavender... "I don't mind" he whispered as his Cat-Like ear lowered back.

"My Love... Do not feel sad Please" Kasory look back at him with a smile "it is not your fault... the Archangel of Death simply have such a Curse... Do not feel guilty for leaving me" He chuckle before gently taking one of Azrael's hand.

"when you Die You don't go anywhere... just float around People's dream... Azrael, I'm sorry I haven't been dreaming Lately..." Kasory Apologize as he stare down at the hand he was Holding.

"its hard to sleep... it's hard to dream"

"I know, You always have such difficulty on Sleeping..." Azrael chuckle before letting out a soothing hum.

"Sometimes I wish I could die... but again If I do I wont end up with you" Kasory Spoke softly with a sad smile "do not think for such thing Chaos, you know how much I hate knowing you are suffering... and I cannot be there to help" Azrael hissed annoyed.

Kasory gave a soft giggle before soon he decide to lean To Azrael's body "Forgive me Azrael..." Kasory whispered...