[Reader Insert Story] The Crown Prince Of Heaven

[I'm bored so Here a Y/N interaction with Michael]

Michael had gone out of the Castle again and down to heaven using his Portal, He was planning on meeting his Twin brother!

It has been a long time since they’ve talked!

Immediately he portal himself into The Hazbin Hotel But instead of Meeting Lucifer someone else was standing in front of him, The Sinner look up at him surprised and he look down at them Surprised too.

“AH MICHAEL!”

Lucifer Shouted and Immediately Michael look up And there it is his Beloved Twin Brother a few feet away… “Came unexpected as Usual I see” Lucifer Laughed as he made his way toward them.

“I suppose I forgot To tell you?” Michael raise a brow and Lucifer Laugh as a grin Appear on his face before he Gesture the Sinner and point at them “Look Charlie Manage to have another Person interested in the Hotel!” The King of hell looks so excited.

Michael look back at the Sinner that didn’t seems to look away from him, they seems stunned Oh of course they will… it made Michael felt a bit Awkward but He put on his Prince-ly act.

He bow a little to them respectfully “Well, Hello there Thank you for Finding interest in my Niece Wonderful Project” He spoke As charming as Possible before standing up in his full height

“My Name is Michael, Crown Prince of Heaven…” Michael Put a hand to his chest as he Nod at them politely “and you are?” He asked gesturing to the Sinner

That seems to get their attention out of what ever they were thinking “I am [Y/N] it’s Nice to Meet you! I… never thought I’d meet you… in hell out of all place” [Y/N] lean back a bit, a little Tense.

Michael Laugh “I can understand that, don’t be afraid I am not here to cause harm” he Told trying to reassure them “Seems like your lucky day huh [Y/N]” Lucifer Nudge Y/N’s Shoulder playfully “Meeting the Crown prince of Heaven himself?” He snickers.

“Certainly unexpected” Y/N gave a nervous smile, Michael Giggles as he cover his Mouth with his hand when he do so.

“It would be nice to get to know you more, You seems like am interesting Sinner…” Michael Bluntly Said “Y-yes It would… be Nice to get to know you too Your Majesty?” Y/N responded a bit unsure of what they should called Michael.

Hearing the Nickname almost made Michael’s smile fade but he kept it up and gave a heartfelt Laugh as he wave his hand in the air playfully “Oh No! No! No! No! You don’t need to call me such a thing, please! Just Michael is Fine really” Michael told.

“Right… sorry it’s just so awkward” Y/N nervously Laugh, Michael Nodded he understands how they felt, others always felt awkward when they suddenly meet him… he wish they don’t though… he wish they wouldn’t be so up tight when they meet him…

Lucifer grin wider when he watch the two interact… is it just him or does the two felt awkward talking to each other but trying to be polite to one and another? This is hilarious…

They both seems to be tense and doesn’t really know what or how they should react by the situation so they just pretended to try and be polite…