Clap for the Archangel of Death! AZRAEL! The fucking hypocrite...

“AN ANGEL LIKE YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE IN HEAVEN!”

“Why did god even made something like you? The opposite of what Heaven Stands for…”

“A Disgrace”

“Maybe this is why God never mentioned you in any Holy book… you’re an embarrassment of Heaven”

Kasory Rise from his bed as he try to control his breath, He frantically look around the room at first he doesn’t feel familiar with the setting and it ticks him off, He was so close on Going on a rampage…

Slowly he calms himself down, Sliding off the bed he turn to look at the window… He Open the sliding door and step to the balcony…

Morning in Hell always looks so dark…

“what Am I to you Father, What Is my job in this world… Aside from being a mistake they Always Remake! They always Retake! And Blame it all on Me🎶” he stare down at all the sinner Doing their things…

He was about to sing the next note…

But then a knock in the door, He jumped… silence…

The door Slam Open “Don’t Be So startled my Fellow… ‘Sinner’ It’s just good ol' me!” the Radio demon Chuckle.

Slowly Kasory Relaxed and Forced himself to smile “And what brings you Here Mighty OverLord?” He asked mockingly, Either Alastor didn’t care or he find it hilarious… because he laughed.

The door behind him Slammed close before the Overlord slowly making His way toward the Archangel who observe him closely…

“Now… If you would humor me for a bit Dear, What Brings such a High And Mighty Archangel like you doing here?” Alastor asked As he stop and lean forward to a mocking Bowing gesture.

If Kasory have his wings right now they would be flicking in Annoyance by his act… “would you believe me if I said I am here because I got tired of heaven?” He joked.

Alastor tilt his Head to the side curiously “Oh? And why Would that be the reason? After all… aren’t you angels always Describe Heaven as such oh so great Paradise?”

Kasory pause and look away “Look You already know what I really am, What do you want?” Kasory Asked dodging the Question “Nothing Much My Dear! I Simply wanted to proof my Theory!” He laughed.

“My~ My~ now isn’t this Getting interesting?~ Another Cast for entertainment!” Alastor clap his hands together before swinging his Microphone around as he leave the room…

Kasory stare at where the Overlord left with a confused expression, He shake his head and Followed out, Making sure he closed the door.

Staying in his demon form actually quite… Draining… and he can’t Risk Resting in his Normal Form…

“YOU’RE AWAKE!” Charlie Shouted caught his attention “Good Morning Princess” He bow to her, she Wave her hands in front of her “Please just Charlie it’s fine!” She gave a Nervous laugh.

Kasory nodded “so~ You’re the new Guy Huh? Pretty good Looking~” A Spider-like Sinner lean to his Shoulder, Kasory Smile “It’s Nice to meet you… you must be... Angel right?” “You got that right Hot Stuff”