[Side Story] The Princess comes to visit God p2

2/3

“what’Cha doin?” Michael asked suddenly appear next to him, Lucifer yelped and almost fall down the tree thankfully Michael hold him in place

“Michael!” “sup” Michael Salute “so what are you doing here?” Michael asked, Lucifer fidget with His hands and glance away with a blush on his face, Michael raise a brow

Before he Glance around and notice the Human that doesn’t seems to notice them, he grim “oh~ so you’re Stalking her~” Michael cooed “I- N- No! It’s not like that! I just… I- Uh want to… Talk to- to her" Lucifer pout

“You know Father told us to have minimum contact as possible with the new Humans right? Luci you’re going to get yourself in trouble” Michael sigh “I- I just want to talk, she… she just… looks lonely”

“what are you talking about she’s with that Man” “Yea but… don’t you think she looks… unhappy?” Lucifer asked glancing at the Female human Whose been focusing on the river.

Michael tilt his head “Unhappy? Why?” “Just… Don’t tell Father, I wanted to say hi” Lucifer Muttered, Michael notice the Desperate yet worried look on his Twin’s face, He scoffed “Sure sure, You’re secret is safe with me, Now go get that Ass” He Pushed Lucifer off the Tree.

Lucifer yelped Loud enough For the Human to hear Him and she turn around.

Michael Grinned before disappearing so the human can’t see him

“Are you ok?!” She asked rushing toward the falling angel, Lucifer grumbled “Fuck you Michael” Before sitting up to look up toward the woman, his face went flustered.

Oh he’s Hopeless, It almost so Obvious that he have such a huge crush on the human, It made Michael grin.

Aweee his little brother is in love~

~

Michael could hear a whistle and his eyes immediately twitch “What do we have here?~” A familiar Voice Spoke next to his ear(?) So close it made his Body Shiver “Gabriel fuck off” Michael Growl as he close his eyes and look away.

“haven’t seen you in a few weeks and now I come across You in your old Uniform and Standing in front of the gate? Who might you be Waiting for oh great Michael?~” Gabriel Hum.

“none of your business” Michael muttered “Awww come on now Darling don’t shut me off~ You haven’t even talk to me for a whole 4 weeks” Gabriel whine “First of all, Don’t call me Darling Second Why does it matters Gabe? Don’t you have some message to send somewhere?” Michael asked.

Gabriel shrugged “Fatya dealing with it, I’m quite Free, Was just strolling around” Gabriel smile.

“I got to say… You look Pretty in this Uniform Commander” His smile turn to a grin And It surprised him when Michael smile at his Compliment.

He haven’t seen that smile in a long time… Gabriel felt his Chest is going to blow if Michael kept looking at him like that!! “Thanks Gabriel, Maybe next time you should actually wear something more formal than just a button up Shirt and covering it with your wings” Michael Grin.