3. Platonic, Azrael, Kasory & Raguel

Category: Platonic

Pairing: Kasory & Azrael & Raguel

Prompt: Platonic date/being idiots together.

[Request from Ao3]

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

For once in a Centuries Raguel Finally have a day off… he…

He wasn’t sure what he’s supposed to do… a day off…

No work at all there’s no paperwork… and his angels are dealing with the court room so he doesn’t have too…

And he use the free time he have to… sleep-

Zadkiel didn’t wake him up at all thankfully, His brother knows full well how much Raguel needed the Rest, it’s been so long since he felt the warm of his bed…

He thought the whole day would be just him finally sleeping… but The universe have other plan…

At 9 am A crash from his window and Raguel open his eyes with an annoyed groan… guess the devil doesn’t want him to Fucking sleep.

“HEEY RAGGY BABY HOW ARE YA?~” The annoying sound of Azrael’s Voice… Raguel forced himself to sit up and his eyes twitch when he saw the broken window and the Archangel of Death covered in glass with a few blood…

“What do you want Azrael?” he asked Roughly, Azrael grin as he Snickers before standing up and swiping the glass away from hos body without a care.

Azrael made his way toward the Bed “To take you out on a date of course! Since it’s your day off Me and Kasy thinks… why not take our favorite Adorable Judge on a Date?” He Grin, Raguel stare at him before dropping his head back to the pillow and bury his face to it.

“Awwww come on Rags!” Azrael whined as he start shaking Raguel’s body, The Archangel of Death whined when Raguel didn’t responded.

“Raguel…. Raguel…. Raguel… come on~ don’t be like this Raggy Baby~” “Fuck off” Raguel words were muffled by the pillow, Azrael pout and lay his head to Raguel’s back.

He poke Raguel’s side Playfully and it annoys him that Raguel didn’t seems to be affected… “Raguel… come on… we just want to take you out On a Platonic Date… come on Raggy~” Azrael kept whining.

Finally after 5 kinutes of non stop whining and childish Pouting Raguel Gave up… “Fine! Fine… but this better be good I don’t want to have to baby leash both of you” he sat up and yelped when Azrael picked him up immediately.

“PUT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD!” Raguel Screamed as he pinch Azrael’s shoulder, Azrael laughed playfully and finally put Raguel down.

“Come on lets go!” Azrael tried to pull him along but Raguel stand in place “I need to shower first damn it! Just… go down! I’ll meet you outside” He Shoo Azrael Away.

Azrael pout for a Moment… even when he pout there’s still a smile on his face… Raguel know full well the Smile on Azrael’s face was all fake… but he hadn’t Point it out… it was Azrael’s Coping mechanism…

“Fine… I’ll give you 30 minutes” he Gesture before Raguel could answer Azrael jumped out of the already Broken Window… Raguel sigh…

There goes his plan on Sleeping for the whole day… he shake his head as he made his way to the Bathroom...

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“So where are we going?” Raguel asked when he’s Dragged by Azrael while Kasory walk alongside them both hands behind his back “We’re going to a Cat Café!” Azrael Chirps.

Raguel gave him a confused look before glancing at Kasory searching for a n explanation, Kasory Just gave him a Nervous smile before shrugging… ah so this whole thing was AZRAEL’S idea-

Seems like Kasory was being dragged into this too… it almost made Raguel Chuckle… seeing how Awkward and Unsure Kasory is at the Situation.

Azrael drag them out of heaven and To Earth, all three of them had to take A disguise and for Azrael and Kasory they had to Shorten their height…

Azrael wearing a simple dark raven hood almost like His hair and a Simple black trousers, Raguel wearing a white button up Suit and a Long Pastel yellow Jean while Kasory didn’t change clothing at all just his skin and his eye, All of them change their skin to a more human like one.

Soon they arrive to a Cat Café, Azrael Drag Raguel inside while Kasory followed behind…

The moment they entered Cats Immediately walk up to Kasory… Which Make him a bit nervous because how he’s the center of Attention while Azrael Drag Raguel to an empty Seat.

Raguel glance back at Kasory, the Kasory that always looks so cocky and So Confident… now Looks like a Nervous wreck, With how many Cats Had Came up to him and ask for attention most people attention turns to him.

And Kasory doesn’t really like being the center of Attention, He looks like he’s suffering as he kneel trying to Gently push the cats away from him.

Raguel Can’t help but smile seeing Kasory trying so hard to push the cats away but he’s also too afraid to hurt them.

Azrael was Grinning next to him “your Friend seems to be a Cat Whisperer” a waiter Spoke As she put down the menu on their Table “Friend?” Azrael Asked as he look at her pretending to be Confused.

“oh! Forgive me If I mistaken, I thought you two are with him?” She gesture to Kasory who’s still trying so hard to move the Cats away from him, Azrael nodded “Oh~ yea we are but He’s not Our Friend”

He pause for a moment…

Raguel glared at him knowing the next line Azrael was about to say

“he’s Our Boyfriend~”

And Raguel Face  he could see the Waiter look surprised “Oh! I… I didn’t know” She Muttered…

Soon Kasory came to their Seat and sat down across from them as he let out a tired sigh “We already Ordered for you Honey~” Azrael Wave at him Playfully…

Kasory raised a brow “What the hell did you do?” he asked immediately only to Receive a Grin from Azrael, Raguel sigh “He said we’re in a plot relationship to the Waiter that Takes our order” The Archangel of Judge Answered.

Kasory snorted amuse before he gasp when a Cat jump to his lap and another to his shoulder and then a few more coming back to him it made Azrael Laughed and Raguel smile amused.

“stop it guys” Kasory whined, He was talking to the cats and it’s adorable, he grab one of the cat from his shoulder to hold it up “You need to stop when I said No, Learn some manner” he Scolded softly and that only gets people to Look at him and most of them find him Adorable.

Just imagine a Tall man wearing a Red and Black clothing, looking like a CEO of some Business company and have a serious looking face… talk so softly to a cat, Gently scolding it and Just have that worried look on his eyes as the cat listened…

“You didn’t order me caffeine right?” Kasory asked as he let the cat go and it Jump down and just sit on the chair next to him, Azrael shook his head “Nah~ I know how those things makes you feel Nausea Honey~” he Playfully responded

Kasory seems to pause for a moment, Before he grin an return the same playful demeanor “Aw that’s Darling you know me so well~” He cooed, Raguel Let out an annoyed groan.

These two are made for each other-

“Oh! Oh! Black cats”

And with that Azrael Disappear into the Cat play place…

“you ok Rags?” Kasory asked after a few second of silence, Raguel glance at him and sigh.

Something is different about Kasory ever since he return… he’s not really the usual Annoying Kasory, Which Raguel was glad about because this time Kasory knows Boundaries but… it worries him more…

Kasory seems polite, And he doesn’t really goes out of line with his jokes anymore… he had stop flirting... Even if it’s a good thing it’s a concerning thing too…

“well I’m about to ask you the same thing… are you ok?” Raguel asked back as he raised a brow, Kasory stare at him with a calm smile as je shook his head and lean to the table, laying his head to his hand.

“I’m sure you could already see it Raguel…” He softly spoke… Raguel pause for a moment and look down.

Soon their order arrive and Azrael came back with a clothing full of cat fur…

“Even Kasory could keep his clothing clean from cat fur better than you” Raguel sarcastically spoke as he lifted his mug and he was about to drink it before he pause…

The 3d cream looks like an adorable Cat… he Stare at it unsure if he should just drink it or leave it alone… it’s not a crime to drink it right? But if he do that then he’ll Harm this adorable Non alive cat…

Little did he know both Kasory and Azrael Actually took a photo of him while he’s having a crisis on if he should harm this Creamy cat or not-

“it’s too cute” Raguel whispered “aweee looks like our Handsome Judge have an adoration for cute things~” Azrael cooed as he took a Sip of his drink, Kasory giggled at the remark.

“If you don’t want to dri- Harm that here you can have my drink” Kasory offered his Lemon Tea, Raguel shake his head ,N-no it’s fine” Raguel rejected.

While Raguel was awe-ing the Adorable thing, Azrael over here biting onto the Cat Shaped Vanilla Ice Cream on his drink while giggling and laughing like a psychopathic idiot…

Soon Raguel finally have the Strength to drink his coffee…

“aweee the Sandwich looks like a Cat face” Kasory Eyes sparkle when a few of their orders arrive again, if his Cat-Like Ears are Visible Right now Both Raguel and Azrael knew they’ll get lowered to the side…

The end of the day Raguel didn’t expect that he’ll actually find their company Tolerable… and He actually have fun…

Azrael need to tone down his Humor as usual though, Sometimes Raguel doesn’t even know if he’s ok or not…

After an hour they left the Café and Made their way strolling across the Town.

And then Kasory turned to entered a Mall they followed behind, Raguel gave him a confused look on why they’re even here… was Kasory Going shopping or something?

He was about to ask but then He saw Kasory entering a Pokemon Store and bought a Whole booster pack of Pokemon Card… Raguel narrowed his eyes, Then they walk out of the Store… “How much does that cost?” He asked blankly Pointing at the Bag in Kasory’s hand.

“$161.64… don’t judge me” Kasory point at Azrael who’s already holding a Giant Umbreon Plush… Raguel doesn’t want to ask at all… DID THEY EVEN SELL THAT THERE????

“you two are unbelievable” Raguel sigh the two only Giggled at his comment.

“But you love us~” Azrael joked as he lean his weight to Raguel who immediately shoved him off, Thankfully Kasory’s hand manage to grab Azrael’s back before he could fall “Keep dreaming” Raguel Muttered bitterly.

Kasory chuckled at His words “If you don’t love us you wont be here right now~” he joked but in a more Friendly tone than Flirty… it Made Raguel Rolled his eyes and huffed as he look away from the two Archangel, But He can’t stop the smile from Appearing on his face.

Azrael leans to Kasory with a Giggle “Hey Hey Hey Kasy Kasy! We Should stop at the Game Store!” Azrael Suggested in a Childish tone that Made Kasory chuckle and ruffled his hair “maybe next time~ Raguel looks like he’s about to Snap” Kasory whispered jokingly.

Azrael Laughed At it and Raguel who heard it Scoffed, Azrael Grabbed Raguel Shoulder and pull him to a Hug “Awee don’t be mad Raggy Baby~”

“you need to stop calling me that it’s weird” Raguel grab his face and shoved him away only to Hit Kasory who just sigh.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Funsies lol

Such a silly trio... also Yea, Kasory Personality are changing in the between Arc 2 to arc 3 (Just like Raphael)