back to heaven

After a month of Staying at the Hotel, Kasory had tried to help around… The Garden was Getting Better and better…

But he know he’s not immune to Heaven’s Call…

“I’ll be returning to heaven in a few Days, Michael told me Father have something to talk to us about” Kasory announced.

“That’s great! That’s fine! Hope you have fun up there” Charlie Clap her hand together, Vaggie gave him a smile but it seems forced.

“Leaving Already My Dear? Well now who’s going to enjoy falling asleep to My Broadcast?” Alastor grin.

“Not… leaving, I mean yeah but I’ll be back”

“O! O! O! If you met that Hot Angel can You give him these!? You can read them if you want hehe~” Niffty Slap a whole File to His Hand… it’s heavy, Alastor’s Grin twitch “Relax Al… I wont open it in front of you” Kasory grin.

Alastor shook his head dismissively.

“just… if you need anything just call my name and I’ll be There for you Ok Princess?”

“Right…” Charlie look up at him.

Kasory Gave them one last smile before Disappearing… and appearing again in front of Heaven’s Gate

Taking a step to heaven… somehow felt like he’s returning to a place that supposed to be called hell…

‘I spend too much time In Hell’ He shook his head, Making the file disappear from his hand, He rather not being seen Holding that around-

He took a step into the Gate, Ignoring the stares he gets… too bright…

He open his wings and Flew…
°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“ayyy there it is the Chaos Bri-EW EW EW EW! What Is that on your neck?!?!” Adam Screech as he jumped back, Kasory touch the symbol on his neck “What?”

“YOU MADE A DEAL WITH A DEVIL?!” The DickMaster (Lmao) Screamed, Behind him Michael Smile stiffen and Pushed Adam away gently before running up to Kasory, Fear was written everywhere on Michael’s Face…

“Relax, It’s Charlie’s… No one else” Kasory huffed, Michael fear disappear but still shows Worry “Oh… Luci’s… Daughter” He muttered staring at the Symbol.

He look up to face Kasory who was Looking down at him “Sorry I didn’t mean to make you… Uh Uncomfortable It’s just a surprise” Michael step back with a nervous grin… suddenly Kasory was Impacted by someone.

He almost lost his balance “Seriously?~ I wont be so surprised Michael~ Kasory Tend to get attached to Pretty Things… just like how he Got attached to me~ right Honey~” Azrael Make a Kissing expression.