Mama (early Upload)

“Hey there Hot Stuff~”

“What Do you want?!”

Kasory snarl at him, The cloaked man chuckle as he step closer without fear “Nothing~ just Enjoying the view…”

“Enjoying the View? Of me covered in blood?” she Snapped aggressively, She froze when the cloaked man laugh and nodded “I have to say it does make you quite attractive Darling~”

Kasory sneer before looking away annoyed “Come on now don’t be so Bitter my love…” The Man step toward her before leaning down to her height.

She glared at him when a Hand gently Lifted her own and he kiss the back of her palm, She froze for a moment before a faint blush appear on her Cheek… “You are such a Divine… even with your Unique Color Scheme” He Spoke softly before his hand move to Swipe her hair from her face.

He smile Softly, even if she can’t see his face she could tell He was smiling…

His hand move to her exposed stomach and gently Rub his thumb to it as he bump their forehead together…

In silence… both of them share an embrace of affection…

Her glare soften and her emotions return to a relaxed one, she closed her eyes as she let his simple touch ease her out of her murderous Emotions…

In silence they stand surrounded by dead Bodies… Kasory’s wings lowered as her body seems to fully relax under his touch…

~

“maybe you should Shorten your Hair my Dear”

A Familiar voice spoke as Kasory was staring at herself in the bathroom mirror while Brushing her hair, she glance at the familiar figure Who walked in without invited… as usual.

He wasn’t wearing his usual cloak… The Familiar Dark raven hair and The Violet Purple eyes she had fall in love with Always Made her Smile seeing it… she rolled her eyes when He walk up to her and hugged her from behind.

“good morning” She sarcastically Spoke and huff when his hands placed on her stomach holding it protectively…

He bury his face to her Hair, the hair he had adored and loved so much… the dark Brown color fits her so much… because of this she stop brushing her hair and stare at him from the mirror reflection.

“Seriously?” she asked unamused, He giggle as he pull her closer and protectively.

She put her brush down to the Counter, There’s no Saying no to this giant man baby… she stare at him for a moment before she smile again, she raise a hand to caress his hair.

Soon he lean his head away from her hair and kiss her Palm before laying his chin to her head.

“So… about the short hair” Kasory Spoke after s few second of Silence

“Short! Right! I just… think maybe you’ll look better with short hair! I mean… Not that I hate this Long hair of yours but… don’t you think short fits you more?”

He asked as he raise one hand to stroke her hair, she stare at their reflection in the mirror thinking for a few second… “The day I cut my hair is the day you die” She joked while glaring at him from the reflection as he laugh.

“Awwww come on why not?” he whined like a child as he gently tug a few strand of Kasory’s hair “I don’t think it’ll look good for me! Longer hair looks more… fitting” She Huffed as she tried to gesture.

“You never know~ maybe you’ll look more fitting with Shorter hair!” He chirps trying to convince her.

“In your dead body” she glared darkened only to make him laugh, His hands went back to her stomach and pull her closer again as he nuzzle to her hair Affectionately.

She let him do as he pleased even if she just brushed her hair… he’s making it messy again… she let out a sigh before her hands gently placed on top of his.

She stare down with a loving gaze before looking up at the mirror again…

~

“WHAT THE HELL DO YO-”

Immediately Kasory stand in front of her Beloved as she Put Both hand sin front of her defending the Angels that was Trembling on the ground in fear…

“Calm down… he made a mistake… calm down” Kasory Softly spoke, her Lover Cloak was Flaring in the air as he let out a displeased Growl when Kasory stand between him and the poor angel that tried to get away.

Kasory hands without hesitation went up to his hood and went inside the darkness of his hood to cupped his cheek.

Her touch made his whole body tense up “Honey… hey… calm down ok? You’re an angel remember, Control your temper” She softly spoke before gently pulling him down to bump their forehead together, the same thing he do to calm her down

His cloak slowly lowered and His anger fades…

“Khean” He Called softly, tone now more milder and Relaxed, She nodded “Its ok, it was a mistake… we can fix everything” she reassure him.

He closed his eyes as he let his forehead rest to hers, Meanwhile Metatron was pulling the terrified Angel away from the Scene as quiet as possible trying not to snap The Angry Archangel from his Relaxation.

Kasory let out a soothing hum that made her lover more relaxed.

“There you go~ see not that hard right?” she chuckle before moving her hands away “now why don’t we Go get something to eat?” Kasory offered, He raise a brow and frown “you mean I get something to eat and you Just play with your phone?”

Kasory laughed Before she playfully slap his chest that were covered by his Cloak “can we at least… have one breakfast, Dinner or Lunch with both of us actually eating?” He asked with a sigh

“you know I don’t eat…” she frown, He Stare at her for a moment before he lean closer and put a hand to her stomach.

“but you need to eat one day My dear…”