11. Platonic, Kasory and Michael (2)

Category: platonic

Pairing: kasory and michael.

Prompt: watching a movie (Indiana Jones marathon).

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Kasory again got dragged by Michael to sit on the couch holding a bowl of Popcorn and Michael sitting next to him.

“We might haven’t Manage to finish the whole Marathon~ but now both of us are free again-”

“You ditch your meeting” Kasory immediately point out, Michael gave a nervous laugh before leaning to Kasory’s side as he look up to the Taller Archangel “Not Everyone can do work 24/7 all the time Kasy~” Michael sing Songed.

Kasory stare down at him before rolling his eyes and chuckle “Sure~ Sure~” He sarcastically agreed.

Michael wave the remote in the air before clicking on the awaiting Movie to be played.

‘kingdom of the Crystal Skull’

A few Second into the Movie beginning… Michael Left and came back with A Bottle Of wine and One Glass.

Kasory face Palm as he saw the Wine… Michael just grin at him before flopping back down on the Couch and pour himself a Glass of Wine.

“You can’t be Serious right now” Kasory muttered “Hey! Shut up” Michael Childishly point before leaning to Kasory again.

Kasory rolled his eyes amused “Aliens are real?” Michael Asked… like a Dumbass- “I don’t know Michael… are they?” they both look at Each other for a few second before Michael grins and Shrugged.

“every Creature out of Earth are Aliens~” Kasory Hum “Holy God we’re aliens!” Michael Gasp at the Stupid realization, Kasory Laughed.

The two soon went back to Focus on the Movie.

When the Fridge incident Happen Kasory stare at the Movie with raised brow… Michael Glance up at him and frown while taking a Sip of His Wine

“N O” Michael Immediately said before Kasory could say anything else, “you are NOT Testing it out!” Michael Scolded immediately Warning him… he knows Him so well…

Kasory look away with a Nervous smile.

“this whole Movie is about aliens huh?” Michael Speak up after a few moment of Silence between them.

“the Aliens have a weird ass Skull that’s for sure” Kasory chuckle, Michael push him playfully “Leave the Humans Alone They didn’t know what Aliens actually looks like”

After another Silence, Aside from Michael Joking around and Start Pouring More Wine and Kasory trying to tell him to stop Drinking because it’s like 10 am-

Kasory was Never a fan of Alcoholic Drink even if They’re Wine… Michael might not Be a Light Weight but Kasory knew Sometimes Michael goes Out of hand…

“MIND CONTROL!” Michael Chirps ah he can’t control his Tone of Voice, He’s getting A bit Tipsy… Kasory Glance at the Wine that was already Empty… although Michael was Still full control of his Mind and His body, just not his Volume of voice.

Kasory face Palm again, Unbelievable-

“Kasy! Kasy!” Michael Poke His Shoulder and Kasory glance at him with a raised brow.

“can you gat me a water?” Michael asked, Well at least he know when he’s getting a bit off, Kasory put the bowl to the table and stand up leaving to Get A Glass of Water.

It took Kasory a long time to Return… mostly because He got Distracted with his phone.

And when he return he handed Michael the Glass of Water “What did I miss?” Kasory asked as he sat down.

“He was His son this whole time”

Michael whispered as his eyes locked on the Tv, Kasory gave an unsure look but he didn’t ask any further.

“oh dear God! That must be a horrible Way to Suffer” Kasory muttered at the Ant Scene, Michael took a sip from his water before snorting at Kasory’s word.

Soon He put the glass down and Lean back to Kasory as the Movie Continues

The rest of the Movie Just kept making Kasory More and More Intrigued, Mostly because of ‘The Unknown’ kind of Twist to it… it made Michael Smile noticing the Signs that Kasory was Actually for once Paying attention.

“Romance drama” Kasory Spoke as the Movie End…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

The Dial of Destiny is like a Vivid dream…

Mostly for Kasory because His mind went blank for half of the movie…

While His Mind went Blank he didn’t realize Michael went Off the Couch to get another bottle of Wine-

And he return back to reality when he Heard Michael Giggling and pointing at A Scene that isn’t even Funny.

And he notice the new amount of Wine of the Table “Dear God Michael I went blank for a few second and you already got drunk” he muttered

“A FEW SECOND??? Kasy you went blank for Half of the Movie!” Michael Giggled before leaning to him again.

Kasory’s eye twitch before he sigh…

The movie is such a Vivid dream for him… because his mind went blank for half of it and the half is him trying to Control Michael Now Childish Attitude…

Michael Kept Laughing whenever he see Old Indiana Jones and Calling him ‘Metatron’-

Thank god Metatron wasn’t here to Judge the Crown Prince.

A n out of Place Michael is So childish…

It Actuator Made Kasory smile a bit, At least Michael was Letting it loose…

In the End Kasory wasn’t focused on the movie while Michael though the whole Movie was About Metatron instead of Indiana Jones…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

A very short one lol, But finally Manage to rewatch these two part of the movie again...