Hell's Own Archangel

Raguel Stare at his book a name glow bright…

His eyes went wide How? Why is that name even Still existing if… if the person No longer does, Archangels doesn’t have ‘Soul’ even if they can Make Deals and Patch they don’t have souls…

Once they died they… die

But how? Why? Why is the so familiar name start to glow Bright on his book… he didn’t even realize that name still existed.

He gently Brush the Name with his Finger hoping for it to disappear so he could write it again but… no… it’s still there.

It’s stuck… he wipe it again, it’s still there… was this just his delusion? This never happens before… the ink from his pet should be able to disappear from these pages with just one swipe of his glove…

Or whatever is written on the book should… it’s how it works…

But why wont the name disappear? It’s stuck there… in a dark Black page of his Book

But the name Was bright… it’s bright enough to be count as redeemable but something wont let him do it… Something wont let him Redeem it.

Raguel stare with horror at his book… He kept trying to swipe the name away but it never disappear from the Black page… he didn’t even realize the name was there until it glows…

He become frustrated, he didn’t even close his Book before throwing it across the Room “FUCKER! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?!?” He Screamed at nothing.

“Uh… Rag? You ok?” He turn to look at the door, Uriel was standing there staring at him “Would it make you feel better if I said I am?” Raguel asked Threateningly, Uriel gave a nervous grim “Want me to call Zadky or Azrael?”

Raguel only glared before stomping away leaving his book… Which something he only do when he’s very Pissed

“I take that as a ‘Yes’” Uriel muttered before pulling his phone out and Dialed a number, He went up to grab the book from the corner of the room, It was thrown so hard it even cause a damage on the wall, Surprisingly the book is fine…

→Hey Uri~ What’s Up??]

“hey Az, Your little Boy-friend Suddenly got Mad out of no where and threw his book, Now he just left hid Office” Uriel brush the dust away from the book before nicely put it on the table.

→Raguel?]

“yea, He usually got mad but not this mad, I don’t really know why… when I came in I heard him Shout something and then threw his book away” Uriel Walk out of Raguel’s Office, He look around but he can’t find Raguel anywhere…

He closed the office door “do you might know why?”

→hm~ No? I don’t think so, It’s sounds unusual for him to leave his book, I’ll talk to him, Thanks for the heads up Uri!]

“Yea… anytime” And with that the call ends.

Uriel stare at the Phone in his hand as he let out a sigh…

He heard Lucifer had Visit Heaven, He wanted to meet him but Lucifer been sticking around Michael as Usual… which make it hard for him to meet his former Friend…

He and Michael used to have such a close bond what happened to it? He himself forgotten why even after forgiveness does the two still refuse to Talk outside Work? And sometimes he even ask Kamael to Tell Michael what he have to report just to avoid the Tension…

Azrael Came back to heaven tired but he forced himself to use a little bit of his power to Teleport to where Raguel is, It bright up his day knowing That At least Raguel still hold on to his Feathers…

Raguel was sitting on the Edge of a River staring down at the water, he seems to be so Focus on himself that he didn’t realize Azrael was behind him.

Something in Azrael felt crushed seeing Him like this… Azrael hated this feeling, He can’t be in control of it…

He's afraid to show it… and yet he can’t hide it…

Azrael Threw all His Worried away, He can’t show weakness… he can’t show that he was Breakable…

He step forward and Fall to his Kneel to Hug Raguel from behind “Hey Raggy Baby~ a Little Bird told me you’re in a bad mood” he purred.

Lies… lies… Something he’s good at, Play pretend…

“Go away Azrael” Raguel Huffed “Come on Honey, Tell me about what bothers you I’m all ears” Azrael joke by Pulling down his Hood just to manifest a Rabbit ear, Which Surprisingly Earn a Chuckle from Raguel who see their Reflection from the water.

Azrael Smile turn to a grin, He Shifted his Position to make it more comfortable for him, He sat behind Raguel and hug him, Resting his head to Raguel’s shoulder

“… You Know I’ll always be Here for you right?” Azrael Muttered “I know Az”

“so don’t be scared to show me, Tell me what’s bothering you” Azrael whispered “… I’m tired…” Raguel Admitted.

“I… I’m frustrated and Tired… Just want to Let go and yet I… Az… Azr… Azrael I don’t know what to do” Raguel Lean back to him for comfort.

Azrael raise his wings as he wrapped it around Raguel’s body…

“There used to be six” Raguel whispered as he pat Azrael’s wings, Azrael Smile almost turn to a frown but he force it to stay up “Oh Baby are you trying to pissed me off now?” he asked “yea, Something to distract me from my problem I guess…” Raguel admitted without Even a single fear in his voice.

“You’re so cruel, I came here because I want to comfort my Beloved and end up being Dragged into an Old train of Horrific Memory” Azrael gave a Fake Cry as He Look away.

Raguel smile before he look away back to the water…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

‘there Used to be six’

Azrael gently Touch his Wings…

There used to be six… and now four…

Heaven’s Punishment are cruel… Gods Punishment are worse…

Azrael Close his eyes as he walk pass A familiar figure he turn “Hey Raphy!” He wave, Raphael ignore him… He blink confused… that’s rare, he stand there and watch Raphael Walk away…

“Hey Raphael!” He called again, Raphael only Stop for a second before he continue walking away…

What’s up with him? And he bump into a Tree OH SHIT

“Raph! Are you ok!?” Azrael rushed towards him to help him up Raphael flinch at the slightest touch which cause Azrael to back up a bit “Hey, It’s me… Are you ok?”

“Azray?” “Yea…” “Sorry I uh… a bit jumpy today” Raphael smile at him... Something does seems wrong “Can I… Can I help you up?” Azrael asked, Raphael nodded offering a hand, Azrael gently hold and slowly pull him up.

“did Something happened? Are you ok?”

“well I hit a Tree and My face is a bit hurt” Raphael joked “haha No I’m serious… are you ok? I’ve been calling for you and you didn’t seems to care at all” Azrael asked again.

Raphael seems to pause “Yea, I’m ok a bit hurt and tired that’s all” Raphael Laugh “oops! That’s a tree!” Raphael almost hit the tree again but he swerve around it “Talk to you later Azray!” he wave before walking off

Azrael stand there confused and suspicious… what could’ve happen…

Raphael could easily dodge that tree… he glance at the tree

But why didn’t Raphael dodge? Was he deep in Thought that he didn’t see it? Or was it on purpose? Or something else?

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

[My Dear I am unsure what else I could do to help you]

[My dear it’s been 2 month and You haven’t woke up]

Kasory stare at the writing on the void… Alastor seems worried, He wish he could do something but he’s too weak… he didn’t even realize he’s been stuck here for 2 month.

[Charlie still waiting for her Jasmine to Bloom]

Charlie…

Charlie is waiting… The princess is hoping for the flowers…

[Charlie Send me a Note from Your friend Michael, He’s worried about you my dear… He hope you’ll get well soon]

Michael…

Please… He doesn’t want it…

Kasory shifted, He howl in pain when he accidentally Shift his wings and it was Agony… but… his howl let out no sound…

He hug himself, Shivering and in pain…

He doesn’t want them to worry, he doesn’t want them to care… It makes him feel worse… please just forget him… he’ll be fine…

Right?

Even if this place slowly ripping his Energy apart…

He wanted to go home…

Alastor only Receiving a Flick from a wing, He sigh… that’s new but A flick isn’t… He was hoping for a sound or something…

He gently Pat the Creature’s Body… “I wonder Dear… Do your So called God even ever Loved you? Your god stare down at you… And yet never Helped you” Alastor asked staring up at the ceiling.

Is heaven really that beautiful? If in front of his own eyes… An Archangel clinging to Dear life because of a Heaven Punishment?

Is heaven really that Wonderful? When He had saw The panic in the Archangel eyes… Or… Eye more correctly…

“why do you pray to your god when they does not give you Freedom?” Alastor sigh, He could never understand Angels…

He hold one golden feather Up, Michael… Would it be better if Michael be the one talking to Kasory? But he doesn’t know how to contact the Archangel.

Clearly Heaven have different technology than Hell and Alastor would NEVER touch such a thing…

Or maybe he could… get someone else? He glance at the small body on his bed…

Who is in hell that seems to know Kasory? Outside the Hotel… He could Ask the V For Contacting him to an Angel after all If he’s not Mistaken Raphael was Michael’s brother and a Acquaintance of the Vs.

But Alastor rather die than ask any of them…
°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“what might thou Be Holding?” Zeatial asked when Alastor entered the Overlord meeting room.

All eyes on him… Alastor grin didn’t Falter “I might need a Little Assistance from you Zestial old friend” Alastor spoke as he placed the bundle of Something om the Table in front of Zestial, Zestial tilt his head to the side curiously before he Slowly move the Fabric.

He stop in place…

“Ah Tis seems The Dame Survive… Certainly A splendid News” Zestial Whispered staring down at the Unconscious Body.

“What is that?” Camilla asked Stepping Closer, It gets the other Overlord’s attention Even Vox Look up from whatever he was working on.

“The Dame” Zestial simply Answer “How long has she been in such a form?” He asked glancing at Alastor “2 Month last time I count” Alastor Answered

“Have thou Seek Help from Michael?” Zestial asked, Alastor Cautiously Nodded “The Dame is In dire need of Energy Old friend, An Angel Feathers would only sustain One’s  Body… nothing else” Zestial Spoke Calmly as his hand gently stroke the cat.

“Her Consciousness is trapped inside One’s body” Zestial point “This is No Heaven Punishment” He muttered

“It’s god’s punishment”

Vox eye twitch before he look away from Everyone, Velvette seems to notice but she didn’t point out… ever since his return from his little detour he just seems off…

And Raphael haven’t answer her text which is weird…

“Such a Punishment… are Painful…” Zestial sigh “Is there something that you Know might Stopped this punishment?” Alastor asked “Hm... I apologize old friend… I do not Have the answer for Thou query…” Zestial whispered.

“If that’s an angel why not take it back to heaven?” Zeezi asked “that wont do, Dame Of Chaos… is OUR Dame, Not Heavens” Zestial hum.

“what does that mean?” Velvette Raise a brow

Zestial gently touch the small ear “One can assume The Dame Of Chaos As One’s Angel…” “Hell’s Very own Archangel…” Camilla Whispered, Zestial nod

“One Suggested thou should Get in Contact with God’s Medic”

“Cant” Vox Speak up

“Not like he’ll even be able to Fly down here anyway… Or even see any of our text” He muttered bitterly As he Meddle with The item he’s been Occupied by from the start.

“What the fuck does that mean Voxxy?!” Valentino Growl, Vox Only glared at his hand but didn’t answer

Zestial sigh when Valentino start Shouting at Vox who seems to ignore most of his words…

Alastor was about to ask something To Zestial but then a shout Interrupted

“OH SHUT UP! YOU WEREN’T EVEN THERE!!!”

Vox shouted before grabbing the broke item from the ground and stormed off, It seems like Valentino got too angry and threw what ever it is to the Ground… and That Snapped Vox Anger.

The room became silence… Velvette was Recording ALL of it, Valentino Kick his own chair “Valentino!” Camilla Hissed but the moth demon doesn’t acknowledge her at all as he start becoming destructive, Zeezi manage to hold him back from causing anymore Damage.

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

The meeting was… ruined with How enrage Valentino got and things goes a bit out of control…

In the end Alastor wanted to hand Kasory to Zestial but Zestial Politely refuses and Offered why not try taking care of it more? After all Michael Trusted Alastor for it…

Alastor stare at the creature in his hand…

He really is unsure what he should do now, How long will this last? And will Kasory even survive at the end of the day he doesn’t know… he’s not sure about it…

Fighting against Heaven was a stupid Idea, Kasory could’ve stay back, He could’ve Just watch in the end they would’ve won anyway… right?

Alastor sigh, He was stupid… stupid for even having a heart for such a creature, To care for these people that he had called his ‘Entertainment’.

He doesn’t like this… he’s getting attached… he should just give Kasory to Charlie and Lock himself alone in his room forever-

But that wont do…

Alastor gently Pat Kasory’s head, the small creature didn’t respond…

Kasory really owes him that Deal once this is all stable-

~

“Hey Al! I need your help” Alastor look up from his book and tilt his head to the side with his signature grin.

“what is it My Deer?” “You uh… Might want to see what Happened” Kasory pointed at the kitchen, Alastor Raise a brow as he stand up and followed along.

When they arrive at the kitchen Alastor eye twitch “My Lovely Doe… How?” Alastor asked, Kasory Nervous grinned.

In front of them is a Burning pot of Water on the stove, A Fork on a Toaster, Somehow the Microwave light is a Disco ball and wont stop changing color, Is that a Spoon Stabbed into the wall???

And what is that horrible Greenish red liquid????

“I uh… I have NEVER learn to cook back in heaven…” Kasory fiddle with his hands “Impressive you almost put a Frown on my Face Dear!” Alastor Spoke, his Voice was Stiff and He stare at the mess.

He never seen anyone commit such a horrible Crime OH DEAR HELL IS THAT AN IRON IN THE MICROWAVE???

“This… Will not do! Alright We will fix this up in no time and I shall teach you How To Cook!” Alastor Snap his finger before stepping forward to the monstrosity, Kasory followed with his head down in shame.

In the end they manage to clean it all up and get the Spoon off the wall… it leave a mark and Alastor still wonders how and what was it even doing there-

“Why don’t we try to cook something simple? Hm… Friend Egg would be an easy Option” Alastor told…

He had to admit… he Overestimate Kasory ability in the kitchen… 3 minutes later they’re standing in front of a Burning Pan… With a burned up egg in it… it’s not even cracked-

“Congratulations, You almost put a frown on my face again, Doe”

“I’m So sorry” Kasory Whispered, He stare at the Fire in horror… he had never learned how to cook, No one ever cared to teach him or… To even Give him such a responsibility.

“how do you survive for this long?” Alastor asked quietly “Archangels doesn’t really need to eat or sleep…” Kasory admitted “although some of us do fond the habit of eating or sleeping fun because it made us felt like we’re Normal… You know… just like the other creatures”

“oh? My dear Everyone is normal being the way they are, if your Species doesn’t need to consume food or sleep then It’s normal, Nothing weird about that” Alastor Told as he shake his head, Kasory smile “Now let’s clean it up and try again” Alastor said

Being around an Archangel is Frustrating he had to admit… it’s hard dealing with Kasory Incompetent toward most Casual things but In the end… Somehow it fives him the feeling of Pride and Victorious when He manage to teach something new to the Archangel…

After a few more tries finally Kasory manage to make a fried Egg, a Little burned and it taste sweet instead of salty but It’s edible “not bad, Although you mistook Sugar for salt” Alastor put the fork down “Whats The difference?” Kasory asked Confused.

“How are you so knowledgeable in Gardening but Not in Cooking, You amuse me Doe” Alastor Sigh He put both salt and sugar Container in front of Kasory on the table “Sugar is Sweet and Salt is salty” Alastor points “Try it" He gesture and Kasory did.

That’s when he found out it seems like the Archangel isn’t a big fan of sweet…

~

Alastor PLACED THE feline body back on his bed as he let out a tired sigh

A Knock on his door

“Alastor Are you there? Dinner’s Ready” Angel Called “Of course” Alastor responded as he covered the body with a blanket and went to open the door, He turn off the light and leave, Leaving his shadow to watch the small feline